Chapter 32

the man turned around and looked at jisung.

"yes? can i help you?"

"you're making my friend uncomfortable, could you please stop staring at him?"

"i haven't done anything wrong."

"i didn't say that, i just said stop looking at him."

"whatever." the man scoffed.

felix pouted, he sat back in his seat, gently moving his hand off changbin, he held his bunny in front of him, he mentally told it how it felt to have people look at him, it was normal and it shouldn't bother him, but it did.

he cuddled his stuffie close to him and nuzzled it, he felt changbin stir a little and looked over, he opened his eyes and stretched a bit, felix gasped and hugged changbin.

"oh, hello bear." changbin chuckled.

"dada."

"i missed you too baby boy."

felix nuzzled changbin's neck, humming, changbin yawned and checked his phone, smiling.

"only two hours left prince, then we get to paris."

felix giggled and turned around, laying his head back on changbin's chest, he then entertained himself for a while by poking changbin's chin over and over whilst changbin smiled down at him, he then traced changbin's jawline with his finger.

he traced his finger down the side of changbin's neck, down the hard muscle of his chest, and for an unknown reason, felix felt himself get flustered, he felt a little bit of warmth bubbling in his stomach, changbin didn't really react, felix tended to touch his body randomly all the time, felix didn't know how he felt about this, he felt warm and the sudden need to be cuddled, more of a need than normal.

"d-daddy?"

"yes bear?"

felix made grabby hands at changbin who pulled him into his lap, he wrapped his arms around felix, felix put his head on changbin's shoulder and tried to enjoy the feeling of being cuddled, but it wasn't enough, this never normally happened, it didn't make the feeling go away.

he was taught to always ask daddy for help and tell him how he feels, he figured this came into that.

"daddy?"

"yess baby?"

felix scribbled on a piece of paper.

'feel weird'

changbin tilted his head.

"you feel weird baby boy?"

felix nodded.

"where do you feel weird?"

felix pointed to his lower stomach, pouting.

"what do you mean by weird sweetheart?"

felix signed the word 'hot'

changbin froze, he tried to figure out what this was, if felix was aroused, there was nothing he could do, and he would be highly surprised since felix had been scared of sexual activity since haneul fucked him up.

"baby, tell me more, do you want anything? what are you thinking about?"

felix put his hand on changbin's chest, staring at it, then changbin's abs, the older man didn't know what to do.

"baby, lets play some games on my phone and maybe it will go away."

felix looked up and nodded, felix didn't understand what he was doing and changbin couldn't take advantage of felix being a little lustful.

seungmin woke up from his nap feeling the same way that felix had, hot and hungry, he blushed hard and stared out of the window, not knowing what to do.

he felt the heat build up, he craved a touch, hyunjin's touch, he bit his lip, looking over at his boyfriend who was on his phone.

"jinnie?" seungmin whispered, dragging out the end of his name.

"yes pup?"

seungmin bit his lip harder, pet names never helped.

"i-i uhh-"

"you're what?"

hyunjin could tell merely by seungmin's tone that he wanted attention, he just wanted to hear seungmin say it.

"umm, i am- i w-want-"

"come on puppy, tell me."

seungmin whined, putting his head on hyunjin's shoulder.

"hyung, you know what i mean."

"im afraid i have no idea."

seungmin blushed hard and whined, he leant closer to hyunjin, taking his hand and guiding it to his thigh.

"im needy hyung, can you help me?"

"here? in public? so dirty minnie."

seungmin whined softly, feeling hyunjim squeeze his thigh, hyunjin picked his hoodie up from his bag, placing it over seungmin's lap, he slipped his hand round to the inside of seungmin's thigh, listening to the younger boy's breath hitch, he squeezed seungmin's thigh, making the boy harden, hyunjin smirked as he felt the growing hardness against the side of his hand.

"you get hard so quickly, baby."

seungmin just whined softly and tried to move his hips forward to meet hyunjin's hand.

"ah ah, keep still and be patient or i will get you on edge and leave you like that." hyunjin warned and seungmin knew he wasn't bluffing.

seungmin nodded slowly, biting down on his lip. hyunjin got right to the top of seungmin's thigh over his sweatpants, before moving it across to rest on his crotch, he pressed down and slowly started palming seungmin through his sweats.

seungmin let out a little hum, closing his eyes, feeling hyunjin press down, hyunjin slipped his hand into seungmin's sweats and underwear, pulling his dick out of them, seungmin whined, knowing he was going to struggle to stay quiet, hyunjin wrapped his hand around his dick and started stroking him, ideally, he needed to cum quickly, but of course hyunjin had to tease, seungmin was fully hard now, and hyunjin moved his hand up to run his fingers over his slit, seungmin let out a little whimper.

hyunjin put the sleeve of the hoodie in seungmin's mouth, letting him bite down on it, hyunjin started to pump his hand up and down, spreading the precum around his cock.

"mmh, hyung." seungmin mumbled, holding onto the seat to keep himself grounded.

=====