Chapter 8

after a short while, there was a knoco atf the door, jae got up and opened it, as lucas smiled, he was wearing jeans and a hoodie.

"h-hi." he mumbled with a small smile.

"hello." changbin replied, calmly, and witha straight face.

felix waddled over, and sat himself in changbin's lap, locking eyes with lucas and feeling changbin put his arms tightly around him.

lucas smiled slightly, going over to hug jae, he wrapped his arms around jae's waist, his heead on his chest, jae smiled and put his arms around lucas' shoulders.

changbin observed carefully, there was a happy looking smile on lucas' face, along with a small blush, but jae kept a deadpan face, lucas and jae stayed in their hug for a while, and by the time they reluctantly left each other, changbin had no doubt in his mind that lucas had feelings for jae, and seeing jaw show affection, but act like he didnt care, scarily reminded him of himself, so he resolved to have a talk with jae later on.

jae and lucas sat down and changbin spoke up.

"lucas, do you have anything to say to him?" changbin asked, petting felix's hair.

lucas rubbed the back of his neck, looking at felix.

"im sorry felix, for what i did, and for what haneul did, you didn't deserve that, i hope you can forgive me."

felix nodded, not leaving changbin's lap.

"lix, remember what you did to show jae you forgive him? could you give lucas a hug?"

felix nodded slowly, and got up, before grabbing a blanket and putting it over the tank top changbin was wearing that showed his arms, he then walked slowly over to lucas, who stood up and hugged him, resting his chin on lucas' shoulder.

"thank you felix." he smiled.

felix left lucas and walked back to changbin, putting his boyfriend's strong, yet exposed arms around himself and cuddling into his chest.

lucas sat back on jae's bed and the four of them started talking.

__

"hyung!" jeongin shouted from where he was sat on his bed.

"which hyung?" woojin asked, turning around and smiling at jeongin.

"channie hyung." jeongin replied.

"yes?" chan asked, leaving the bathroom.

"you said you would cuddle with me whilst woojin hyung cooks." he whined.

"baby, i had to use the bathroom, i was gone for five minutes." chan chuckled.

"noooooo." jeongin pouted and pulled the covers over his head.

"channie, come and give me cuddles if he's being whiny." woojin smiled.

chan walked to woojin and wrapped his arms around him, putting his face in woojins neck, before connecting their lips in a deep, sweet kiss.

jeongin looked up and pouted, it made him happy when his boyfriends kissed, he loved watching them suow eachother affection, but right now, jeongin wanted attention.

he got up and walked over, he was only wearing woojin's t-shirt, with nothing underneath, not even underwear, he didnt get the point.

he tugged on chan's arm, pouting.

chan broke their kiss and they both looked at jeongin.

"yes?"

"youre both mean," he whined "i want attention too."

"oh, we're mean are we?" woojin smirked, his arms still firmly around chan.

"yes." he crossed his arms.

woojin turned to chan.

"i dont think i like his attitude."

chan smirked too.

"no, me either."

"maybe we should punish our baby."

"what?" jeongin squeaked.

"yes, i dont think you should get away with being so bad."

jeongin blushed hard, stepping back, chan grabbed his arm and pulled the small boy between them, chan put his hands on jeongin's hips and squeezed as woojin lifted his chin, he loved to be manhandled by his two boyfriends, he wanted them to be rough, and they always were.

woojin leant in and kissed jeongin deepy, as chan slipped his hands under the t-shirt to rub his thighs, jeongin whined softly against woojin's lips, wanting to touch, but he wasnt allowed, he wasnt allowed to touch woojin, or chan's bodies without their permission, he kept his hands by his sides, feeling chan press kisses on the back of his neck, he was already getting hard, which didn't go unnoticed by chan, he slipped his hand round to run his fingers up jeongin's dick, smirking.

"hard for us already baby?" chan cooed in his ear as woojin pulled away.

jeongin whined, his cheeks were already red and he was hot and needy.

woojin took his wrist and pulled uim to the bed, he had jeongin stand in front of the bed as chan pulled off his t-shirt, leaving him naked.

they had jeongin get onto the bed on his elbows and knees, woojin knelt behind him, and chan was lay facing him, making jeongin look at him.

woojin reached under the bed and pulled out a small box, jeongin whined.

"hyung, w-wanna feel you, d-dont want t-toys."

"aw, im sorry baby, but you need to be punished." chan smirked, rubbing jeongin's lip with his thumb.

he whined again as woojin opened the box, using his other hand to squeeze the younger's ass.

he picked up two toys and held them up to chan.

"which one?"

"the pink one, the vibrations are stronger."

jeongin buzzed with excitement, the pink one was his favourite.

"although," chan grinned, rubbing jeongin's neck "he really loves the pink one, so maybe we should use the black one."

jeongin tensed up and whimpered, the black one had ridges on it, and the vibrations were designed to overstimulate his prostate, it made him cum insanely fast, over and over and over, providing an excruciating amount of friction.

woojin picked uo the black toy and placed it on the bed.

"if you take it like a good boy, you can have the pink one as a reward, okay baby?"

jeongin whined but nodded as woojin picked up a small bottle of lube, making jeongin tremble in anticipation.

=====
A/N
oooof, woochanjeong smut cliffhanger, thats mean, but i did it anyway

loves you alllll
❤️