"Can I hug you?" He asked.

I smiled and hugged him. He kissed me on my forehead.

"Good bye." I said.

We went to my car. He opened my car's door. I sat inside. He closed the door.

I started the car and waved at him bye and left for my house. I felt relaxed after long time.

Once I reached home. I went in my room and went to sleep.

I got up early had shower and went to dinning room for breakfast. Table was ready as dad and Samar always left early for office.

"How's you? It feels like I have not seen you from couple of days" Samar said.

"I am here only. If get time from Niyati and work than you will come to know about people around you."

" Get married I will ask you same question." He said with a smile.

"Enough both of you eat your breakfast and Kiara be at home this Sunday." Dad said.

"Okay Dad but why?" I asked.

"We have guest coming to our house so." I wanted to ask who was going to come but look dad gave me was enough to be silent.

I left for my meeting at Varma international group. Once I parked my car went inside the building. I was waiting in line to enter the elevator by than Ramesh uncle came with Aarav and saw me.

"Why are you standing in line?" He asked.

"Uncle I thought I should use this staff and visitor's lift so."

"No need for that come with us in this elevator. Meeting will start soon and I don't want you to be late." He said.

I went and entered the elevator. Aarav had smirk on his face.

We entered conference room. I sat down and Aarav sat next to me.

"How was your date with Karan?" He asked with raised eyebrow.

"None of your business." I said.

"So it was not that great. He didn't turn up again." He said.

"Sorry to say but he did turn up yesterday. He had amazing time last night. If you want more details let me know I will give you after meeting."

"Really than why are you not sitting next to him?" I so wanted to wipe that smirk of his face.

Presentation started and we stopped talking. It was about the past 3 month review. Each and every department had to answer for their performance to Ramesh and Mukesh uncle. It doesn't matter if it was Reyansh or me or some other Team head. Review meeting usually scared us all. Today's meeting went nice. I was about to leave the office. Mukesh Uncle stopped me
"Hello beta (daughter) how are you?"

"I am fine uncle What about you?"

"I am all good. Go Ramesh Bhai (brother) is calling you."

I nodded and went towards Ramesh uncle's cabin. I knocked and entered.

"Come Kiara." I went inside and sat.

Someone knocked and Aarav came inside.

"You had called?" He asked.

"Yes come sit down I have important work for both of you. Kiara I want you to make investment plan for more 75 cr."

"Uncle you know I am more into retail clients business. I don't invest for large amounts. This is big opportunity but I don't think so you should let me invest large sum for you." I said.

"Kiara we have invested with you for past 1 and half year. We have invested for 25 cr with you as of now. You gave us returns of more than 45%.  My finance team has given me 31% returns."

"Yes uncle but still I feel I won't be able to do this."

"You need to start from somewhere. What if you and Aarav work on different portfolio scheme and you both can also work on small company acquisition and merger option. That's the reason you had gone for training at Hyderabad. You both can work on that project come up with a presentation by Friday." He said.

"Okay Uncle." I said knowing he was not going to take no for an answer.

"Now you both go and discuss how you want to take this further." He said.

"Okay dad any other work?" Aarav asked

"No I called you both for this project purpose." Uncle said.

"Okay." He said and got up. I also got up. Aarav opened the door for us.

"After you" He said and we both left uncle's cabin.