"What the hell-"

All three duck as an object smashes through the window, clattering across the floor.

"That's my battery," Stiles says.

"Don't move" Scott says but Faline gets to her feet anyway. "He could be right outside"

"He is right outside," Faline says.

"Just let me take a look," Scott says.

"You're ridiculous," Faline says. "He has just torn that out of Stiles' jeep. Imagine what he'll tear out of us. So can we please move?"

The three teenagers leave the classroom and creep down the hallway.

"This way," Scott says.

"No, no," Stiles says. "Somewhere without windows"

"Every single room in this building has windows," Scott says.

"The locker room doesn't," Faline says.

"Alright," Stiles says, grabbing her hand. "Come on"

"Call your dad," Scott says as Faline quietly closes the locker room door.

"And tell him what?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know anything," Scott says. "There's a gas leak, fire, whatever. If that thing sees a parking lot filled with cop cars it'll take off"

"What if it doesn't?" Stiles asks. "What if it goes completely terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?"

"They have guns," Scott says.

"But Derek had to be shot with wolfsbane laced bullets to even slow him down, you remember that?"

"Then we- We have to- We have to find a way out and just run for it," Scott says.

"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile," Faline says.

"What about Derek's car?" Scott says.

"That could work," Stiles says. "We go outside, we get the keys off his body-"

"Or I could hotwire it," Faline says.

"That could also work," Stiles says. "Then we take his car"

"And him," Faline says.

"Fine" Stiles says. "Whatever"

Faline reaches for the door handle and Scott grabs her wrist.

"What?" Stiles asks.

"I think I heard something"

"Like what?" Faline asks.

"Shh, quiet" Scott says.

They step back from the door.

"Hide," Scott says and Faline quickly opens a locker and steps inside before she clamps her hand over her nose at the stench.

The figure walks past the locker Faline was in before walking back and throwing open the door.

Faline let's put a terrified scream as her hands glow green, throwing the offending person back.

"Son of a bitch" The janitor curses as he lands on the floor. "What the fuck was that?"

"Shh, quiet" Stiles says.

"Quiet my ass," The janitor says. "What the hell are you trying to do, kill me? All of you get out"

"Just listen for half a second okay?" Stiles says.

"Not okay," The janitor says. "Get the hell out of here right now"