Our little secret (C84)

Aaliyah

Micheal and I had been meeting after each of our team building games to try decipher the letter while Hunter, Kayden and now Si snuck off together to do some secret plan of their own. I felt a lot more at ease knowing Si was there to mediate the two.

We had concluded her pack faked her death which is why the declaration of passing was sent via letter directly to Micheal and in a different handwriting than the ones typically issues by the council and why he wasn't able to attend her funeral. We were still trying to figure out wether this was a tactic trying to scare us or if they really were coming for us and why she'd warn us. The past few days I was waiting for Micheal to be comfortable with telling the other who Teresa was before asking for their help. He said once we had tried as hard as we could together we'd tell others, today was that day I guess.

I didn't want to involve Mar cause she's just tell Celeste and Celeste was the last person who should know plus Si and Hunter were already busy so we asked Jay and Caroline to help. They were both shocked when Micheal told them the story and each gave him a tight lingering hug "Thanks guys" he nods "I don't mean to be inconsiderate but we should be getting this sorted as soon as possible the first thing is what pack was she from?" Jay asks going into detective mode "I-I" Micheal trails off "I have no idea..." he says confused "Why can't I remember? We talked about her all the time she shared so much with me I swear I knew it" he says itching his brain "No wonder" I say putting 2 and 2 together "That's why they sent the letter they're trying to get you to forget maybe not her but whoever let her letter get through why only now would they let her letter get through she must be an important part of this plan and if you two recognise each other the plan might be jeopardised, the letter" I say pulling it from Micheal pocket "It's covered in burnt lackerslof a dark plant which triggers amnesia if its spelled correctly it can target a specific person and specific memories" I say remembering from Hunters witch training "What? How do you reverse it?" He asks touching his head "The memories are still there floating around in your brain but...you can't access them" I reply "Now what?" Caroline asks already sounding defeated "I could look into your mind I'm not sure if our Luna bond or whatever's even there but I could try" I say shrugging my shoulders knowing I'd be using a bit of my witch powers but he didn't need to know that. He shrugs his shoulders before bowing to me. I place my hands on each side of his head before going into his mind.

There's a high pitched ringing sound before I'm able to break through his mind barrier. I move through seeing memories of Kayden helping him out and watching the two of them train together. Eventually I see a brown haired girl with light green eyes smiling and leading him through the forest. They talk about all sorts of things she tells him about her favourite colours and songs moving further down he's at her families house it's huge he meets her father he has dark hair and a charming smile with dark gaunt eyes there was something...sinister about this man. Next came her mother a woman id seen many times before but could only remember in the portraits which hung from the walls of my home. I didn't want to look any further but my suspicions are only confirmed when I see the same gargamael Doppler ganger hunched in the corner of Micheals view. I gasp before jumping out of his mind "H-" I attempt to form words but my mouth wouldn't allow it. My eyes quickly dart to Jay. "What is it?" He asks as I stare into his eyes. I shake my head "I...I think I know what's going on but I need to talk to my father" I say taking a deep breath "What why?" Micheal asks confused "I'll tell you guys when I'm more sure about my answer" I say trying to slow my heart rate down not wanting to worry them "I don't want to jump to any conclusions" I say rubbing my head still a  little sore from using my powers "Yeah I get it thanks for the help guys" Micheal says not taking it as big of a deal as me as he looks around "Sorry we couldn't be more help" Caroline says with sorry in her  eyes "Nah cmon guys you guys gave us the idea to look in my head if it weren't for your help we wouldn't have figured out  the lackerslof of course you guys helped" He quickly reassures them. I smile seeing how good a Beta Micheals going to make, he's thoughtful and encouraging all the things Kayden tries to hide. "Well we better get back to our pack cmon" Micheal says nodding to Caroline "If you see Hunter near your grounds could you tell him I'm looking for him please" I say with a smile "Of course see you guys later" Caroline says giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and does the same with Jay but instead on the lips. Micheal also gives me a hug before leaving still thanking me as he daps up Jay.

They leave and I still find it hard to look at Jay after what I saw.