Broken Doors, Broken Hearts (C46)

Kayden's POV

I stand in anticipation waiting for that freak to walk in but am met with something I hadn't expected...My sister.

Caroline walks in with her angry face I'm so used to these days. She storms past me right to Aaliyah. Just as expected Micheal walks in behind her. There's a less angry, more concerned look on his face.

I step back allowing them through. Caroline's face drops as soon as she sees Aaliyah "W-what's wrong with her?" Caroline asks looking afraid to even touch Aaliyah "She's been injected with I don't even know how much but the 10 litre bag being fed into her arm was almost empty and I know those definitely weren't the first bags"Caroline and Micheal look up and gasp "How has her wolf survived? I-is she dead?" Caroline says her lip now quivering while Micheal stands as if it's painful to look at Aaliyah "No she's...she's special" just as I'm looking at her reminiscing on how special she actually is, some more un invited guests storm into the plane "Where is she" I hear and all too familiar witches voice "Aaliyah" the cry of a sisters love comes next.

The five of them make an appearance like some confused boy band "what happened to her?" They all ask in unison "She's been injected with wolfsbane" I reply "And?" Her guardian says "over 20 litres" I say looking at him like he's an idiot. His eyes quickly widen.

"I'll take her back to our coven where the elders can heal her." I look around and nod. I didn't like this guy but this was the best solution for this problem and this was his territory he was in charge on this island as far as I was concerned.

I nod and carry her bridal style. The witch is about to protest when his sister I'm assuming intervenes "Leave it Hunter. She needs help, fast. That's more important" she says leading the way.

It was surprising how silent our betas had been the whole walk to the coven house considering how concerned they both were.

We arrive at a white stone path. I roll my eyes. Didn't realise I'd be featuring in the wizard of oz today. "Follow me" Hunter says.

We get up to the castle like building and walk through the grand doors to a large hallway.

"Just lay her here and I'll go get the elders" he instructs motioning towards her bed, I nod. I wasn't used to taking orders so obediently.

I walk around the room to see photos of Aaliyah and the other girls at different ages. It must have been hard for her growing up away from her pack having no one but witches to lean on. I look at her realising how strong she was. It was natural for wolves to need other wolves, but since thirteen she's been isolated from her own kind. Kyla must've been lonely.

I sit in the small grey lazy boy on the side of her bed waiting for help to come soon. I just sit and watch her lifeless body in silence.

Silence that would now be broken by the sound of panicked elder witches. Three old women in dark coats come in followed by Hunter walking next to two other people. I'm assuming were his parents considering how much the woman looked like his sisters and the man looked like him.

They rush over in a panic completely  pushing me off to the side "We need to get her into the infinity pool" Hunters mom says feeling Aaliyah's head "We'll watch over her" one of the huffle puff alumni says rubbing Aaliyah's arm. This really wasn't a time for joking but I can't help it when I'm stressed or anxious.

They each kneel at her bed chanting a spell causing a white glow to surround Aaliyah before she begins floating.

They walk in a huddle out of the room. I stand up to follow when Hunters mom stops me "Bt" she says making a noise while holding her hand up "Thank you for getting her here, you need your rest also" she says before handing me my bags, she places a warm hand on my arm before closing the door.

I guess I was sleeping in Aaliyah's bed tonight.

(Sorry there's a lot of Kayden just because Aaliyah's unconscious)