Exes and Oh no's (58)

Aaliyah

My lycan hearing wasn't back and neither was Kyla so I was confused when Kayden said he could hear something. He cursed as soon as she appeared from the woods. I was now officially face to face with Tera and her pack. I shake my head "Hey Liyah" Alex says with a smirk staring at Kayden "Looking good" he winks at me. I was sick of playing his game. Frankly I was sick of playing games in general "Yeah for a dog" his youngest sister says raising her eyebrow "I was...just....thinking...the same thing" Tera says in her low seductive voice "She does remind me of a dog doesn't she" she smiles and tilts her head while pursuing her lips "A dirty, smelly...." and just like that the bane of my existence the one word that pissed me off more than anything "Bitch" as the words leave her mouth I find myself about to rush towards her. Somehow my eyes turn a glowing purple yet I sill couldn't sense Kyla "Woah" Alex says as Kayden grabs me around my waste "Aaliyah I know her and you do not want to go there" my anger was still consuming me "Aaliyah you don't want to start this fight" he says as if he were demanding me "God Kayden get her a leash already" Tera says only provoking me even more.

Jay grabs Kaydens hand "Step away from her. She can do what she wants you're not her Alpha" he says defending me. Jay could tell how out of balance I was. "Okay let's all calm down" Micheal says stepping in. "Jay she's going to get herself hurt" Kayden says gritting his teeth. "Aw how sweet caring for her safety" Tera says on a mocking monotone voice "let's see how safe she is at the Legacy battle" the what? I think to myself as Kayden cursed under his breath. I calm myself down realising she wasn't worth it and neither was Kayden. I yank my hand away from him and decided it would be better say nothing than to say something I'd regret.

I grab my towel and signal to the rest of the pack we were leaving. The fun day we had was very much over. "Aaliyah wait up" I hear Jay say from behind. I slow down. I was still annoyed but I knew Kayden had no intentions of following behind us. He and Micheal were still talking with them.

We remain silent the entire elevator ride up, that silence is broken as soon as I see water covering the entire floor in the lobby. My eyes widen as we walk carefully towards our apartment. I open the door to see the entire floor in our house was flooded. I look in the kitchen to see Kayden had turned the dishwasher on. I sigh as everything was completely soaked, the floor had already began to fill with water bubbles. I quickly shut it off. "Oh right I broke the dishwasher when you were gone" My grip tightens on the counter. First Tera and now this. I grunt and decide to go back to the head office to ask about getting a temporary room and hopefully some cleaners.

We get back in the elevator and head to the main office to see the headmaster. I walk right past the secretary to the headmasters office. I push open his doors not caring about who or what he was doing "A-Alpha nice to see you" he says bowing his head "Headmaster" I reply folding my arms "Is there a problem?" He asks "Yes my rooms been flooded and I'm going to need someone to clean it and somewhere to stay until the rooms sorted" I say a lot more demanding than usual "right" he says with a nervous smile "Of course Alpha, I'll find you a suitable accomodation immediately" he says walking away from the window and towards his desk on to his computer.

"You may stay in the Pack common area or the mountain reserve?" He says looking up from his computer "How about the crescent coven vila?" I ask knowing I'd be more comfortable with them "Unfortunately the witches are participating in their annual Lunacalia festival and all witches must prepare their souls in peace" I nod my head in understanding. I turn to Jay to ask his opinion but before I can speak he looks at me weirdly. I do the same look to him before telling the head master we'll take the Mountain Reserve "Great" He says going in to his draw and handing me the key. I take the key and leave his office. Jay follows behind a little slower than usual.

We walk down the steps off the main office to see Kayden and Micheal walking towards the office "Hey Aaliyah" Kayden says with soft eyes. I just roll my eyes and walk past him "Aaliyah" Kayden says in a shout. I exhale and turn to him "Are you crazy? What do you think you're doing wearing nothing across the campus" I stare at him blankly"Whats your point?" I say shrugging "Not like anyone respects me anyways" I say shaking my head "Aaliyah I-" I really didn't want to hear it. I turn around and walk back towards the Alpha tower to start packing.

Kayden

I watch as she walks away from me once again. God I hated this alpha temper I had. I wanted to talk but I couldn't talk without yelling or saying the wrong thing "Thanks for flooding our apartment by the way" Jay says walking past us "So that's all that water?" I ask. He turns back to me "Yeah it was the dishwasher it leaked out" he says shrugging his shoulders "No wonder. Fuck our apartments flooded too so yours must be really bad" I say realising I'd blamed Micheal for nothing. He probably had an I told you so look on right now.

...

After our visit with the head master Micheal and I packed all the dry clothes we had. We quickly leave to the cabin to make sure it was all up to standard before Aaliyah got there. I had used a favour of mine with the headmaster to ask where Aaliyah had planned to be staying.

The mountains were apart of the winter quarters in our academy so it was freezing. Lucky as wolves and lycans that was something we didn't have to worry about. We finally make It up into the mountain. We could have walked but I chose to take the car to bring all our luggage up. We open the cabin doors to reveal a nice cozy cabin that'd be perfect to spend the next few days with Aaliyah in.

 We open the cabin doors to reveal a nice cozy cabin that'd be perfect to spend the next few days with Aaliyah in

I put on a fire just to set the mood while Micheal attempts to make hot chocolate