Chapter 8

Jeff's pov

Slendurp man teleports in, crashing the scilent niceness there was, as we were, well Ben and Onyx were playing a game. Me and Ryan just watched. Slendy walks to us, and there is a thing behind him, on his back.

"Yo, Slendy, you got somthing to kill?" I smile, and pick up my knife.

"No, Jeffery. This is Luna, shes newly dead, and dosent understand what happened, so be nice, okay?" Slendy sighs, and takes the thing off his back with two tentacles things. He put he on the floor and then teleports away.

"Can I kill her now?" I sigh, and walk over to her, "I mean, shes like four." I laugh, and then look at her, she is like four feet tall.

"Jeffy, no." Ryry says sternly, and I sigh, and walk back over to my love, and put her in my lap. I watch the girl, or it, as she just looks at us, fear in her eyes.

"Ah, fuck this." I groan, "Im Jeff, and this is my pet, Ryry, no touchy." I smile, and kiss Ryans head, and Ryan smiles.

"Jeff, stop it." E.J. says, "Hey, Im E.J., or Jack, whatever you wanna call me." Jack smiles walking over to her. She looks at him, and backs up a little.

"Whats your name hon?" Onyx asks, pausing the game.

"L-Luna..." She says softly.

"Im Onyx, you wanna come over here?" Onyx asks again. Luna walks over slowly, and Jack follows her. She stops, and then goes behind Jack, hiding. Jack smiles a little, and hoists her up onto his back, and she calms down.

"You wanna tour of this place?" Jack smiles.

"Y-Yeah..." Luna replies soflty.

"Okay, lets go." He carries her off.

"Well then, I coulda killed it. Now Jacks gonna impregnant it." I laugh, and Ben laughs as well.

"Jeff, thats not that funny..." He laughs.

"It is though." I smile, and smother Ryry in kisses.

"So you still consider Ryan as your pet?" Onyx sighs.

"Yeah, kinda, but Ryry likes it." I smile, and Ryan blushes, and Onyx smirks.

"I see." Onyx laughs, and goes back to playing, and I start making out with Ryans amazing lips.