Chapter 2

Jeff's pov

I hate Harry Potter, but I mean, I'll watch it, if Ry wants to. It is a marathon, which means like all the movies in one sitting. Yay... Like twenty seven hours of magical fun. Almost as fun as watching a clock tick.

Ryan says she's really nervous about having a baby. she's wanted one for so long, and I have also. Onyx had a, well, let's say different  experience with giving birth. Idk what went on with that four week then a baby thing, but Ryan is normal. Seven months pregnant and everything is normal.

I wrap my arm around her. She is beautiful. I haven't hurt her since that wing incident, so that is great. I lean down, and kiss her cheek, and she smiles. My smile gets bigger, and I kiss her lips softly. I hug her, and she smiles. I look down at Shadow in her arms. I smile, soon that will be my baby, not Onyx's.

"You bored?" She asks me, as Im staring at her chest. I can't help it... her shirt is pulled down cause of Shadow, and she's perfect.

"Yeah, a bit." I shrug. Hell yes I am. To be honest, I could kill myself.

"You can go kill if you want..." She shrugs. I look at her.

"Really?" I smile, I feel bad leaving her though.

"Yeah, go ahead." She smiles, and kisses me quickly. I smile, and nod.

"Thankies baby." I smile, and she giggles. I kiss her one more, and then head out of the Mansion to get some bloody action.