Chapter 14

Onyxs pov

Me and Ben wake up to Shadow crying. I sigh, and sit up, and walk over to him. He rubs his eyes, and looks at me, and reaches his arms to me. I smile, and pick him up. He giggle, and I kiss his nose. He grabs my face, and gives me a sloppy kiss.

"He hungry or somthing?" Ben asks.

"Probaly." I shrug. I pull down my shirt, and let Shadow do his thing. He wont eat solid foods yet, so I have to do this often. He smiles, and sits up. He walks over, and kisses my cheek. 

"Ill be downstairs. Its six. Ill put on Cartoon Network, for you, Shadow and Ryan." He smiles, and puts on sweat pants. He heads downstairs. I smile. He always knows what to do.

"Look at you cutie." I coo at Shadow, who giggles happily. I pull up my shirt after he got his share, and I kiss his head.

"Gah!" He laughs and grabs my nose. I grin, and stick out my tounge. He does the same, and laughs. I laugh as well.

"Wanna eat some aplesause?" I smile. He grins and nods a little. 

"Gah!"

"Wanna see daddy?" I laugh.

"Da!" He giggles, and hits my nose and I smile. 

"Yes! Dada!" I smile.

"Dada!" He laughs. I grin, and kiss his head. I carry him downstairs, and sit on the couch, where Ben is drinking coffee. I smile, and gthen grin.

"Guess who can say dada?" 

"Really?" Ben grins

"Yep!"

"Dada!" Shadow reaches to Ben, and I smile. Ben laughs, and picks him up, and kisses his head.