Chapter 11

Jeff's pov

I head up to my room, not caring at all about hurting Jack. He shouldn't be saying I have that stuff in my room, or that Ryan is a testing animal. I walk into my room, and smile. Ry is asleep, in one of my hoodies. I go and sit on the bed, and kiss her head. She smiles and wraps her arms around me.

"Hello." I grin.

"Hi..." She smiles and hugs me tighter. She stretches her wings, and keeps them folded out. I stroke them, and she sighs happily.

"Watching Supernatural?" I chuckle, looking up at the tv, still stroking her wings. They are really soft.

"Yeah... I fell asleep." She yawns. I smile.

"I can see. You enjoying my hoodie?"

"Yep." She giggles.

"Jack is being a bitch again." I sigh, and ruffle her wings, making her giggle.

"Why? I though you were friends?"

"Nah. Not anymore."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

I watch the tv for a while and then look down at Ryan. She smiles up at me. I smile more.

"How's yer eyes?" I ask.

"Black and white still." She shrugs, "But it's better then nothing."

I nod, and she smiles. God, she's so cute when she smiles or laughs. I rub her stomach, there being a okay size baby bump. She smiles, and wraps her arms around my chest, laying on her back.

"What do you want for the things name?" I smile ans kiss her head.

"Baby?" She tilts her head.

"Yeah, that's what I ment."

"Oh." She giggles. I smile more.

"Well?" I grin.

"Joy." She smiles.

"Oh, I like Killer."

"How about Killjoy?" She grins.

"That works." I nod, and smile.

"Yay!" She giggles.

I sit her up in my lap, and we watch tv for a while. I hug her tight, and she smiles, tilting her head up and kissing me. I kiss her back, and she giggles. I grin and keep kissing her, stroking her wings at the same time.