Chapter 17

Bens pov

Onyx runs up to me, with Ryan running after her. Jeff grabs Ryan, and hugs her tight. Compared to other pregnant people Ive seen, her bump looks like nothing. I think thats okay? Onyx shoves a card in my face. Jeff picks up Ryan and spins her around, and then takes her bags. He quickly puts a box into her bags. Hes a shoplifter. I swear he could steal a whole country.

"Look!" Onyx laughs, and shows me the card. "They want me to be in a movie!"

"Seriously?" I laugh, and look at the card. Seems legit. Huh.

"Yes!" She nods, "I have to call them, but Im gonna when we get back to Slendys!"

"Alright!' I laugh at her excitement.

"You guys hungry?" Jeff asks, and puts Ryan on his back. She nods, "I know you are goofy." He laughs and she blushes a little. 

"Yeah, Ill like eat a burger or somthing." Onyx grins.

"Same." I nod, and hold Onyxs hand.

"Kay, lets go. Ill use Slends card." Jeff pulls it out of Ryans back pocket.

"Jeff you little..." I laugh.

"I know I know. Im a genius." He laughs and starts to walk towards the food court. Me and Onyx follow him, and I laugh. 

"What?" Onyx smiles.

"I dont know. Its like we are all weird, but noone notices us at a mall." I shrug while kissing her cheek.  She nods.

"Yeah, I know. Kinda weird, but whatever." She shrugs. Me and her walk to the Burger King, and wait in line for a minute. We order, and then go and sit with Jeff and Ryan, who go stuff at some smoothie place.