Chapter 3

Ben's pov

Ive asked Onyx what she wants for Christmas, but she just says nothing. I doubt it, but Ill find out sooner or later. Im sure shell tell me. I am getting nervous, because Shadow is walking around like he rules the world, and he keeps falling. Im scared of him falling down the stairs, or even falling up them, since he can kinda crawl up them. Onyx tells me he'll be okay, but Im not sure.

Onyx decided to go take a shower, so Im stuck with the now more then normal hyper Shadow. I laugh as he tries to run, and trips, faceplanting into a beanbag. I smile, and pick him up, holding him on my lap. 

"You a bit hyper mister?" I smile, and he grabs my nose. I sick out my tounge, and he laughs loudly.

"Gah!" He laughs and makes noises while poking my face. I smile, and smile, and he smiles at the smae time. I laugh a little, and so does he.

"You a copy cat?" I grin, and he screams happily, and squirms in my arms. I put him down, and Jack is there.

"Ben, its really important." He says, almost nervous.

"What?" I sigh, he posined my pregnant girlfriend, and then wants to talk to me.

"Its about Onyx." He says

"Oh? The fact that your posined her?" I growl, and Shadow watches in awe.

"No, well, yes, Ben its ab-" He starts, but I cut him off.

"No, ya know what? Just go, its too late to appoligize." I growl, and turn on the tv for Shadow, who suddenly looses interest in our fight.

"No, Ben, its not about that... Its about Shadow." He says.

"Dont bring him into this, what did he ever do?" I snap. I kick him in the gut, and then he falls to the ground, and groans. After I beat him up, I relize what I did. I back away a little, and grab Shadow, leaving Jack on the floor bloody and uncouncious. I run up to our room, and wait for Onyx, in the shower.