Chapter 15

Ryan's pov 

I wake up and Jeff is holding me tight in his arms. I smile, and turn around, to face the other way. I yawn, and stretch. He lets go of me and takes off his mask. I smile and kiss his cheek. He grins, and then kisses my head. He feels down to my stomach, and gasps a little.

"What?" I ask, and then feel a kick. I gasp, and hold my stomach.

"What did it do?" Jeff sits up and looks confused.

"It kicked!" I giggle, and smile.

"Really? Thats good, right?" 

"Yes!"

"Yay!" Jeff kisses me kinda roughly.

"Yay!" I laugh and sit up and hug him. He hugs back, and smiles.

He pulls me into his lap, and smiles. I grin, and giggle. He hoists me onto his back, and carries me down to the living room. He drops me onto the couch, and laughs a little as I gasp. I grin, and scoop Shadow into my arms, and he boops my nose. I grin at Onyx. Jeff walks into the kitchen.

"Guess who said 'dada'?" Onyx beems.

"Oh! Really?" I grin at Shadow, who screeches happily. I laugh, and smile.

"Da!" He laughs and then looks frustrated. He reaches towards my chest.

"Hey hey..." Onyx laughs and plucks him from my arms, and lets him do the thing sitting in her lap.

"Haha." I smile, and then hold my stomach.

"Getting big Ry!" Ben smiles.

"I know!" I laugh, "He kicked earlier!"

"Isnt it amazing?" Onyx smiles.

"Yes, it is." I nod.

"Im proud of you." Ben smiles.

"I am also." Jeff walks over, and sits next to me.