Incomplete

Here we go. The angst rollercoaster is here! Get some tissues, this is very sad.
I had this little fantasy since I had revisited this amazing song, man! If ever I will be able to produce this!
Enjoy the tears!

Draco looked out of the window. Thinking about his choices.

He heard a happy giggle, and spun around to see Astoria baby talking his Scorpius.

Scorpius had blonde hair and grey eyes like him, Draco hadn't found anything of Astoria in him, yet.

As the baby smiled at him, he felt a sudden pang. What if the hair was black? Or, what if the eyes were a softer green?

Paas aaye,
Duriya phir bhi kam na huyi.
Ik adhuri si hamaari kahani rahi.

We came close,
But the distances never ceased.
Our story remained somewhat incomplete.

Harry had his head in his hands. Next to him, Ron was breathing hard while Hermione paced the corridor. Teddy sat hugging James, who looked nervous and excited.

A shrill cry broke from the room ahead them, and a nurse emerged from behind the screens.

"Mr. Potter?", She called.

Harry stood up and walked towards her, nodding.

"Congratulations, Mr. Potter. It's a boy. The mother and child are both safe, you can visit them".

Harry ran in to see a bundle being handed to Ginny.

She slowly gave him the bundle, and he cooed as the baby opened his green eyes.

Momentarily, Harry had wanted the eyes to be grey.

Aasman ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi
Jaan le
Jaan le..

It's not always possible that the sky meets the land
You should know
You should..

Draco bunched the newspaper in his hands as he saw that Ginny Potter had given birth to a girl this time.

He felt his heart clench as he saw Harry smile and put an arm around her.

He wiped his tears off, and smiled as nearly-three-years-old Scorpius ran towards him with a picture.

He had to move on.

Ishq sacha wahin, jisko milti nahi
Manzilein
Manzilein..

It's true love, when the lovers don't reach a
Destination
Destination..

Harry hummed a tune to get Lily to sleep.

Ginny was dozing off, with James and Albus talking about something.

Harry looked over at his house, he wanted it to be the Malfoy Manor.

He sniffled quietly, he had to.

Rang the noor tha
Jab kareeb tu tha
Ik jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan.
Waqt ki ret pe
Kuch mere naam sa
Likh ke chod gaya, tu kahaan.

It was colourful, it was graceful
When we were together
This world felt like heaven.
On the sand of time
Writing my name
You disappeared.

Harry woke up as the whole of sixth and eight year flashed before his eyes.

He hugged himself and smiled as he remembered the good times with Draco.