Pray For Ron 2.0

Ah, we're back again with good old traumatized Ron!

Muggle AU!

Well, this isn't connected to the previous one, that's why.

Request by plaant__. Thank you for the amazing idea!

Also, well, I was a bit horny during my periods, and wrote the next two stories along with this one as smutshots. I'm sorry, okay!

I will bring all those fluffs sooner than later!

Harry rolled his eyes, and straddled Draco's lap, who let out a very shocked gasp and looked up at his boyfriend, "Love, what-".

The raven reached over, taking the eyeliner pencil from his bedside table and holding onto the blond's chin, "If you're going to be a dramatic bitch and not be able to do this, let me".

The taller boy shrugged, humming as his hands trailed to his boyfriend's waist, and got smacked on his cheekbone with the pencil, "Hands off me, you horny dog".

"What? I can't even hold you?", Draco smirked and tilted his head up, following Harry's grip on his pointed chin.

"I know what you're trying to do, I can feel you", the blond's grey eyes dropped onto the grey sweatpants the raven himself had given him from his wardrobe, as that happened to be the only piece of cloth that fit him. He was naked above those pants. And he was very hard.

Not his fault though. Harry was in Draco's white button-up, that went to his knees and was falling a bit off his shoulders. He had bunched the sleeves up to his elbows, and the collar had slipped down a lot to reveal the red bite marks he had left the previous night. And he wasn't wearing anything else underneath.

And, on top of that, Harry was biting his tongue, his green eyes full off concentration as he tilted Draco's head up again and slowly swiped the black pencil under the right eye.

The blond's self-control had shattered weeks ago, when the raven had teased him for three days non-stop, and the consequence the boy faced was that he couldn't walk for two days.

"Draco", Harry whispered, his cheeks deep red, swiping the black liner under the left eye and trying his best to concentrate on the work at hand. It was difficult though, he could feel the stiffness down there, "Do I wing this o- fuck".

A gasp slipped his lips, as strong arms pulled at his waist roughly and made him sit properly down into his lap, "Dray- don't", he warned softly, as the pale hands slid towards his knees and slowly dragged up towards his thighs, bunching the shirt up.

"Don't? Don't what, Harry? Use your words, I don't speak bottom", he murmured, smirking as his thumbs trailed towards his inner thighs and his boyfriend fluttered his eyelashes.

His tan fingers dug into the high cheekbones of his boyfriend, and the other hand trailed down from his shoulder to his chest, nails digging into the pale skin.

Harry bit his bottom lip, and a moan tore away from his throat, as Draco pulled him by the waist, grinding his arse down on his raging erection.

"I remember, you had- fuck- told me that you wanted to ride me. Do you want to, Harry? Tell me love?", He panted out, loosening his hold on his boyfriend's hips.

The raven gulped, opening his lusty green eyes and meeting the equally dilated grey eyes of his blond, "P-please".

***

Ron opened the door to his and Harry's shared appartment, Hermione was in tow and she glanced around, "Where's Harry?".

The redhead dropped his key onto a bowl near the shelf of the Living room, where he saw his bestfriend and roommate's keys in there, "He's here. Might be in his room. And I see Draco is here as well", he waved at the extra pair of shoes next to the brunette.