Missed you

Harry stared at his Potions homework, he had been stuck on that one since the start of Summer. He was one step away from writing a letter to Hermione and asking, even if he knew she wouldn't help.

"Boy! Get down, now!", Uncle Vernon shouted.

Harry rolled his eyes, he was going for his 7th year of Hogwarts in a month, and even if Slughorn liked him, he wouldn't forgive him if he didn't write his homework.

A knock on the door and Dudley poked his head in. Both of them had gone close after Dudley had started to question his sexuality and had told Harry when he came back home. They had spent many hours talking, unknown to both the elders.

"Harry, your Headmaster is here, Dumbledore, right?", He spoke softly.

Harry turned to him, "Professor? Now? Fine, I am coming".

Dudley nodded and walked downstairs.

Harry put his parchment away and stood up, what did he want to talk about?

"Ah! Hello Harry", Dumbledore called, smiling warmly at Harry from the living room, as he walked downstairs.

"Professor", he greeted. He was aware of Uncle Vernon sitting with Aunt Petunia on the sofa, while Dudley was standing near them.

"Potter", a dangerously known voice called.

Harry whirled around to see Draco Malfoy, with that signature smirk of his, standing by the entrance to the living room.

"Malfoy", he nodded. A momentary smile adorned both their lips, which faded as Dumbledore stood and walked over to them.

"Harry, I hope you remember what had happened the last year. As Draco had tricked all the death-eaters, he isn't safe. I was able to keep him in the Order headquarters for a month, but they are going for a mission, and him staying there alone would be very risky, and I can't keep him in Hogwarts, as Tom Riddle might target that first. The last resort was your house".

Harry gaped at Dumbledore, did he just say that he was staying with Draco for a whole month?!

Dumbledore turned around to look at the Dursleys, "If you don't have a problem, can you give this boy shelter?"

Uncle Vernon nodded, Aunt Petunia looked away, Dudley smiled.

"Well, then. Remember this, I will send some Aurors when you have to go out to get your supplies, and when you have to travel to King's Cross station. Secondly, don't take Tom Riddle's new name, he has put a charm on it, that can locate his opposers. And, thirdly, this house will still have a protection charm even after your 17th birthday, Harry. So, stay safe. Meet you in school", he nodded and walked away, apparating on the door step.

"Boy! Take his belongings and go to your room! We will call you down for Lunch", Uncle Vernon ordered, looking at Draco's black suit and walking away.

"Follow me, Malfoy", he said.

Harry held onto the elegant suitcase Draco had brought and slowly pulled it up.

Harry walked into his room with a sigh, pulling the case in and placing it down.

Draco closed the door and leaned on it, casting a silencing charm.

Harry turned around, green eyes met grey eyes, steadily.

Draco slowly opened the his arms, Harry chuckled and ran over to him, into his arms.

Draco left the door and swung Harry around, laughing.

He slowly put him down, still holding onto his waist and connecting their foreheads.

"I missed you", they both spoke up and chuckled.

They stayed like that, soaking in the information that they both are together.

Harry bit his lip, and looked up at the grey eyes he loved so dearly.

Draco smiled and took Harry's left hand in his, he let his thumb run over the knuckles.

He looked back at his favourite green eyes and removed his hand from Harry's waist to rummage through his pocket.

Harry gasped as he saw a diamond ring in his boyfriend's hand. "Dray-".

"Shush, let me spoil my boyfriend", he slowly slid it into Harry's ring finger and placed a kiss on his fingers. Harry blushed.

"This ring is a Black antique. Mother had given it to me the last time we had met, she had told me that she had worn that ring too when she had gotten engaged. Father doesn't remember the ring, something that made me take the decision to present it to you", Draco completed.

Harry reached out and wiped the unexpected tears away from Draco's eyes, "I love it, just like I love you".

"Hey! Are you comparing my love to a ring? I had never thought you would do that! Oh, my heart", Draco complained, dramatically as always.

Harry giggled. "As eloquent as always, you are".

"Did you just take a word from my own vocabulary?", Draco asked, surprised and impressed.

"Oh please, I knew that word from Hermione", Harry replied.

"Oh shut up", Draco whined, looking away for a moment, gazing at the portrait of Lily and James dancing. Maybe, just maybe, he would be able to dance with Harry like that?

Harry let his voice drop down, so that the two words he uttered would hit right, "Make me".

Draco looked back, did he hear it right?

"Make you?", He breathed.

As Harry nodded, he slowly removed his glasses and put them on the desk, without ever breaking their stare.

Draco gently cupped his cheeks, leaning in.

Their breaths mingled slowly, as their lips almost touched, Draco barely moved his lips to whisper, "I love you".

Finally, their lips touched, and they both melted at the touch.

Draco pulled Harry in by the waist, as Harry placed his hands on Draco's chest.

The door opened suddenly and they both broke apart as Dudley stood gaping by the door.

"Merlin, doesn't anyone know to knock here?", Draco whined.

Dudley's face broke into a grin, "Alright, I will tell Mum that you will be down for Lunch later, I can see you're busy", he threw a wink at a blushing Harry and closed the door on his way out.

"If I had known that these muggles would interrupt my time with my boyfriend, I wouldn't have suggested it to Dumbles", Draco breathed.

Harry looked back at him, "You suggested this place?",

Draco realised that he had slipped that information, "Well, if it meant staying with you, why not? Except for the fact that I need to lock the door", Harry shook his head.

Draco slyly smiled and pulled Harry closer, as he gasped.

"Wanna continue from where we left?", before he could complete, Harry had connected their mouths, and showed Draco what all he had missed.