Mistletoe Magic

*nervous chuckle*

Guess who brought y'all a Christmas present?!

(If this is awful, please forgive me, for I've been very detached)

Harry was pretty sure today was the shittiest day of his life.

Firstly, he overslept. He woke up absolutely wrecked at 9:10, and had to sit on his bed for five whole minutes to even remember as to what the fuck was today.

Secondly, when it clicked, he groaned and wanted the blankets to swallow him up for atleast seventeen years. It was the last day of classes before Christmas, and he was exactly 43 minutes late to Potions by Slughorn.

Thirdly, in his blurriness, he tripped on his blankets as he was walking towards the bathroom, and banged his nose on the door. His eyes opened to the dark red hue of blood and he felt like just lying on the floor in the very same position.

Next, with his very much empty stomach, he bumped into Headmistress McGonagall, of all people, and had to endure a lecture of roughly 27 minutes, mind him, he was counting.

Then, Hermione began to chide him on their way to Defense, Ron contributing solely with brave attempts of interrupting his girlfriend on her rant. And began to yell extra at him when his stomach rumbled loudly.

As if his day wasn't going awful enough, a bunch of Slytherins surely on their way to the Hufflepuff Common Room came in to rub salt on wounds, taunting him about how, despite being the Saviour of the Wizarding World, he was missing from today's routine Potions test because he was scared.

And all he wanted was some food, being on his way to the Kitchens.

They were lucky to have not gotten smacked by him, because Pansy Parkinson came in at the right time with Hannah Abbott to shoo them both away.

The Head girls atleast gave him some relief, letting him go peacefully into the Kitchens.

That didn't last long either, as the House Elves began to squeak and squeal at his sight, until Kreacher had to shout at all of them, giving him both space and food at his mumbled request.

On his way upstairs, it was Horace Slughorn in his way, asking atleast 24 questions regarding him. Harry mentally made a note as to never ever miss his class.

Lunch was horrible in his opinion, as his nose bled again, Hermione nearly lost her mind over it, and Ron had to physically push her away to make it possible for him to take Harry to Madame Pomfrey.

Poppy Pomfrey herself was muttering stuff under her breath as she made him sit down on his bed in the Wing, and how much Harry wished he could slap Ron, because the bastard was coughing the whole time to hide his grin.

No progress in homework happened at evening, which isn't new at all. Just the fact that Ginny practically pulled both him and his Firebolt to help her practise for the Quidditch tryouts to get into Holyhead Harpies.

And Harry had to shout her name in intervals of two minutes, because the girl would score a goal, dreamily glance towards the bleachers at a smiling Luna, and keep staring at her girlfriend until she would be jerked out of it by his annoyed voice.

Dinner was followed with several people staring at him, as a Rita Skeeter article about his so-called shitty love life had been published in the Evening Prophet, which also contained his three-month-old Bisexual coming out story.

And fucking shit, he wanted to just hide under the Gryffindor table, if that could save him from the lustful and questionable gazes of many from the Great Hall.