Mr Malfoy

Hello hello again!

So, if you just happen to be reading this one the 28th, it's been a year since the very first one shot of this book had come out.

Thank you for all the love and encouragement, this book was how I got the confidence for having two more books, and thanks for the support, and just, Happy Anniversary!

"Good morning, how may I help you, Sir?", Draco heard a familiar voice from behind him, his fingers stopped from trailing over the silk coats as he turned around to face his worst fucking nightmare, David Greengrass.

The brown-haired man had frozen too, his blue eyes slowly going from friendly to hard, a tick resting in his jaw, and his chin raising up as if he was staring him down, despite him being both taller and older, "Well, well, I think I'm going to take my words back".

"Hello, David", he smiled towards him, shrugging the cold tone away from his ears and humming, "I think I'd like an Italian s-".

"Cut the bullshit, Malfoy", Greengrass spat, taking a step forward towards him and scrunching his nose in disgust.

"Excuse me? I'm supposed to be your customer, and seeing that you don't have anyone else over here since morning, aren't you supposed to like forget our personal things and be professional-".

"Professionalism? With a scum like you?! I'd rather resurrect Voldemort myself and plead him to kill me", he sneered up at him.

Draco sighed, already being used to hearing shit from him, and muttered, "Look David, what all happened, was fourteen years ago. Astoria and I were the ones supposed to marry, not you and me. Her and I had a mutual agreement, she was fine, I was fine. And we broke the marriage. Your whole family, both our friend groups have already accepted it. So, I kindly request you to please move on, and show me-".

"Move on? After you cheated not only on my sister, but on our entire family? You broke her so badly she didn't even want to love or marry ever again!", Greengrass angrily flaired his arms.

The Greengrass family had been neutral during the War, and his late father had arranged his marriage to the younger twin of the very same family, Astoria. And honestly, she had herself approached him to plead that she didn't want to marry him. It was a very much mutual agreement between them for atleast three years before they had broken their supposed engagement.

Pressing his lips into a thin line, Draco glanced out of the 'Silks and Skills' shop, unfortunately also owned by Greengrass, and tried to reason, "David, Astoria is a settled woman now. She has herself taken the decision of not marrying anyone, because she had come out as Aromantic long time ago, when we both were in Hogwarts. And us not marrying each other was a decision we both had taken, together".

"You think I'd believe anything from your mouth? You, a close associate of Voldemort himself?", Greengrass shook his head menacingly as he saw him open his mouth to argue again, "I'm pretty sure you still wear that Dark Mark of yours proudly".

This time, the words hurt. Draco subconsciously clutched at his left arm, still very insecure about it. He had it covered with the sleeve of his black coat, and the mark otherwise was now filled with a newer tattoo.

Of narcissus flowers, and his late mother's initials, 'N.M'. It was a very sentimental tattoo, and he cherished it.

"Don't say shit about stuff you don't know about", he huffed at him, acting as if he was brushing his sleeve.

"Oh? And why should I? You broke all our hearts, we trusted you to keep Stori safe, even after that Death Eater scandal of yours", Greengrass narrowed his eyes, raising his eyebrow, "I wonder what made you do that? Was it another girl? From a prestigious Death Eater family? So that you could procreate to have little Death Eater children?".