Let's go there

Back with an angst songfic here!

I'm adding only the song up here, because the video spoils the end.

Enjoy?

A typical college romance....

Muggle AU, BTW.

Harry laughed, "It's alright, Ron, I kinda like you".

Ron grinned at Hermione, "See, suck it up, Mione".

The brunette rolled her eyes, "Fine".

"So, are you both in Mathematics?", The raven questioned, looking over at the University premises.

"Yes, we both are", the redhead nodded.

"Oh look, the nerd and her boyfriend seem to have got a new friend", someone yelled from a corridor and the Trio turned to see a black-haired girl and a dark-skinned boy snigger loudly.

"Oh shut up, Parkinson, atleast we have a friend", Hermione smirked.

A pale hand emerged from behind the angered duo to pull them back.

And then, a blond boy with grey eyes pushed them apart to reveal his lips turned upwards in a sneer, "Well, you could finally get one".

Then, grey eyes landed on surprised green ones.

Draco felt his heart skip a beat, Pansy and Blaise looked at him as he muttered, "Fuck".

The boy, was very known. His black locks that fell on his sparkling bespectacled green eyes as his full lips pulled into a smirk, "And I'm surprised you did".

Hermione and Ron chuckled as Harry winked at them and turned back to walk down the corridor.

Pansy gasped, "How rude".

Blaise patted her on the shoulder, "That's a debatable topic, but what happened to him?".

Meanwhile, Draco was staring at the retreating Harry, who turned back again and smiled. He remembered too.

Harry's father James Potter had worked under Draco's father Lucius Malfoy for a few years when they had been kids.

And, that brought back fresh memories of first crushes to both of them.

Aasman ke pare ek jahan hai kahin
Jhooth sach ka wahan kaayda hi nahi
Roshini mein wahan ki alag noor hai
Saare jismo se aage jahan jaate hain

Past the skies there is a world
There are no laws of truth or lies
It is eternally beautiful with the light
The place where shadows reach first

Harry was alone in the cafeteria. Ron and Hermione had Physics at the moment, so he was the only one by a desk with a cup of coffee and his homework from a week ago.

"Why is x power 0 equal to one?", He muttered the question out.

A hand clamped down on his shoulder, and he jumped up in his chair, turning around to find grey eyes.

"Well, hello there", Draco Malfoy smiled as he occupied the empty seat next to him. He took the pencil off his hands, and wrote down two numbers, one below the other, on Harry's notebook, "Multiply them, and access my phone number".

The raven raised an eyebrow, "You're still as scary".

The blond scoffed, "You're still as cute".

"You're still as flirty?!", He blushed.

"And you're still as blushy", he flicked a long finger over the rosy, tan cheeks.