Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Pointing at dumbassbuddy  - You get smut!

Turning around and smiling at StumpHead - You get smut!

Grinning at all of you - You all get smut!

And, ya, I got carried away again. So, this long, again.

As I have said it before, you're allowed to skip this if you're uncomfortable, I won't mind 🙂.

Third person POV, because I'm shit at writing smut in POV's.
Draco pushed open the door of Room 7, hauling Harry in.

He pushed the boy on the door, closing it with both their bodies.

Harry panted, both their lips tantalizingly close.

The blond placed his hands beside Harry's waist, looking deep into his green eyes, that were dilating slowly.

"M- Malfoy", Harry started, but was cut off by Draco placing a finger on his lips.

"We are inherited mates, are about to have sex, and I'm pretty sure you will have to marry me by the end of this year, meaning that you will be a Malfoy too, Harry", he informed, letting his finger trace the lipline, loving the way they parted and Harry shuddered.

"Draco", he whispered, and the blond growled, his fangs aching to claim him. To make him his.

He pulled Harry's glasses off, placing it on a nearby shelf, never leaving the bright green eyes.

"You're so beautiful", he breathed out, before leaning in, taking Harry in for a kiss.

The raven trembled as the sharp teeth hit his bottom lip, nearly tearing the plump skin. Draco swiped his tongue, soothing the skin and letting their tongues meet in a sort of choreographed dance.

Harry moaned as Draco pulled him close by the waist, away from the door, walking backwards.

The blond fell on his bed, with the raven in tow, the fall not even making a little disturbance in the sinful movements of their mouths.

Draco tugged his hair, letting his fingers run through the wild locks, while Harry was debating whether he should touch the nape of the blond hair, where his hand was at the moment.

He pulled back slowly, raising himself with his other hand as Draco raised his eyebrows in question, "What is it?", He rasped.

Harry gulped, moving his eyes up to meet dilated grey that had a hint of vampire-red, away from his bruising lips, "C-can I touch your hair?".

Draco smiled, "This is a privilege", he started, "So be lucky that you're the only one to get that", he manoeuvred them both so that his head was on his pillow now, and pulled him back in.

Harry splayed his hands in the blond hair, tugging at the ends to guide Draco's lips over his own.

The Slytherin pushed the Gryffindor's robe off his shoulders, slowly removing the clothing from his petite structure.

Harry hissed as the cold hit him, but when Draco raised himself up and switched their positions, he felt the heat from the frictions caused by their bodies.

Draco pulled back, sitting up a bit, running his eyes over Harry's shuddering body appreciatevely.

Harry blushed, looking away from the hungry grey-red eyes, "Draco", he whispered softly, "I- I think we should lock the door, and you know-".

Draco laughed softly, "It's alright, Harry. I know what you're hinting at, darling", the boy beneath him shuddered at the nickname.

"Alright", Harry gasped out, "Coloportus. Silencio", he casted, wandlessly.