Over the Phone

*Owl noises*

Guess who's back, back again!

Here's some smutty smut smut for my thirsty lovelies!

Muggle AU, Draco had gone off to France for some work for nearly three months (Just like me), and was finally coming back. So Harry, like a good husband, had a pretty little plan for him.

Draco reached into his pocket for his phone, opening his black BMV door, and caressing the steering wheel, "Oh how I missed you", he chuckled, placing his work bag and suitcases in the back seat.

He connected the bluetooth of his phone to his car, and took off from the Airport, to be back in his city, in his home, in his husband's arms. He smiled as Harry picked up the phone, "Hey, darling".

"Dray! Did you land safely?", His husband questioned, his voice echoing out, and he caught the silent sound of his throat working to gulp.

"I did, I'll be back in an hour", he answered, then raised his eyebrows at the deep intake of breath he heard, "Haz, what's wrong? You're good?".

"N-nothing", Harry cursed away from his phone as he stuttered.

"Baby, what's wrong?", Draco could feel him shudder at the nickname, because he used it only during their sexual adventures.

"You're turning me on even more", he heard him whisper, making him raise his eyebrows, and almost lose control of his steering wheel on the highway.

"What got you worked up?", He subconsciously growled, hearing a groan from the other side, "The thought of me coming back? So that you can finally get to feel me inside of you?".

"Fuck.... if you're going to say things like that-", Harry heaved in a few breaths, before answering, "I had a dream about you. Your hand was on my neck, choking me as I was riding you on our sofa. Shit, Dray, I need you".

"Are you touching yourself, baby?", Draco clucked his tongue, his dominant side kicking in already, as he tried to imagine him, "Where are you?".

"I was about to, when you called. I h-have that purple dildo with me, thought of using it. And I'm in bed, lying down. My knuckles hurt, clutching at the pillow, come faster", he groaned from the other side, and the bed creaked a bit.

"Are you naked, baby, and is that the vibrating one which I had bought for our Anniversary?", He took a sharp turn, flipping his middle finger at the car that almost banged into his, "Do you want to touch yourself? Do you want me to tell you what to do?".

"Y-yeah I am, and yes it is", Harry whimpered, "I want to. Please. Tell me what to d-do, D-Dray. Faster".

"Come on, baby, imagine me there. Biting your lips, leaving hickeys all over your neck and collarbone, pushing your hips down as you try to get some friction. Don't touch yourself, just trail your hands over your throat, do you want me to choke you when I come back?", Draco licked his lips at the moan he heard, and his mind was so focused on the things he would do to him, that he almost crashed into the car ahead him at the traffic signal.

"Do you feel me marking your beautiful skin, turning it red and purple? Do you feel me trying to stop you from bucking your hips? Do you want to know how much I want to see you pleasure yourself? Do you have any idea how much I am controlling myself?".

"Mmh", came the gritted answer from the other side, and it really took all of him to let go of the steering wheel and reach into his tenting trousers, "D-Dray".

"C'mon baby, trail your hand towards your chest, pinch your nipples, make them hard and peaky too. Trail your other hand to your hair, and pull on it. Moan my name from your sinful red lips", he groaned out, trailing his finger down towards his flies but not being able to touch himself as the red signal turned green.