The Date

Second in a row by ginnycangosuckadick !

Draco stood by the train, that was waiting to take them to Hogsmeade.

The sixteen-year-old glanced down at his watch, and sighed, "He might actually not come".

As he almost turned around, he heard his name, "Draco!".

Harry was running towards him, panting hard, the tailend of his jacket fluttering behind him.

He halted to stop just ahead his smiling boyfriend, heaving hard, "Hey".

Draco pulled Harry's red beanie down to cover his pink ears, "Hey", he rubbed the boy's pink nose as he chuckled.

They had just began dating, it had been more than two months, and Draco had asked Harry out for a Hogsmeade date, a few days after the Gryffindor had sassed Professor Snape with "No need to call me Sir, Professor", and the Slytherin was so impressed that he had slipped his plan out.

Draco took Harry's hand, "Let's go, love".

***

Harry glared at a few students who were throwing looks at Draco, who was able to ignore them all because of experience.

They had just entered The Three Broomsticks, and had chosen a rather hidden place to give them a little bit of privacy.

As soon as they had entered, Madam Rosemarta had seen their intertwined hands and had smiled when she had come over to take their orders.

"You both are really cute together", she had complimented, leaving the couple blushing.

Draco nudged Harry, "Don't want to eat?".

Harry looked away from the others, to see a treacle tart, an apple pie and two streaming hot coffees on the table.

Draco rolled his sleeves up to his elbows, his jumper already next to him, "If you don't want it-".

Harry snatched his tart away with a giggle, "No. Mine".

The blond chuckled as Harry hummed after taking a bite, "You're so selfish! Won't even consider your boyfriend!".

The raven raised an eyebrow, "You have a whole pie settled ahead you. Indulge yourself".

"Can't a bloke ask his boyfriend to feed him?", Draco smiled, and the students who were glaring previously were now waiting to see what Harry would do.

The boy sighed, placing his tart down and taking a spoonful of the pie, raising it slowly towards his boyfriend, who opened his mouth.

"How is it?", Harry asked.

"There is a reason this is favourite, it's sweet, just like you", Draco smirked, earning a blush and several "Aww"s.

***

"Oh come on!", Harry whined as Draco pulled him into a clothing store, after noticing that there was a Christmas special sale.

***

Harry gulped, pulling the red skirt down, trying to cover his knees.

"Damnit, Draco, couldn't find anything smaller than this?", he mumbled to himself.

"You done, love?", His boyfriend called from the other side of the trial room curtain.

"Gimme a minute?", He replied back, grimacing as he saw his thin legs in the mirror, "Ew", he whispered to himself.

He turned around, pushing the black silk curtains away and attempted to pull the material above his knees down again.

His boyfriend was talking to a short salesman, his back turned.

"Draco?".

The Slytherin motioned the man to wait for a minute and turned around, freezing instantly.

"Fuck", he swore.

"Told you I would not look good", Harry shrugged as his cheeks flamed from embarrassment.

"Fucking hell", Draco muttered eloquently.

"Mr Malfoy?", The salesman tapped on the blond's shoulder.

"Merlin's fucking hell".

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, as the salesman blinked and turned around to leave the empty area, "I'll leave you both to this, I'm around the corner if you need something".

"Am I looking so bad?", The Gryffindor questioned, trying to analyse the dazed look in grey eyes.

Draco finally spoke up something beside cursing, "You look so amazing, Harry", he rasped out.

Harry blinked, blushing deeply as his boyfriend came closer to him, "Do I?".

"Yes. Shit, my brain is not working at all", he muttered as he placed his hands on Harry's waist.

"Hot damn", he whispered again.

The raven was now so red, the skirt Draco had his hands on looked lighter in colour.

"Draco, there are people around here. And it's cold", he murmured as he looked everywhere else other than the feasting eyes on him.

"Right", the other boy agreed, "Go change, but we're buying this".

The green eyes widened, "Huh?".

"We are buying this. You look so fucking hot in this, than you normally do in reality", Draco licked his lips and Harry was sure he was going to explode from the amount of heat in his whole body.

(I changed your request a bit. Hope you don't mind?)

***

The Black lake never looked so beautiful, as the moon streamed it's light on the still waves, the waving trees reflected on it as the two teens walked hand-in-hand near the banks.

Draco bit his lip, slowly pulling his hand away and placing it around Harry's waist, pulling him towards him.

"Dear Merlin give me strength", Harry muttered under his breath.

"Is this okay?", The blond questioned nervously.

"Yes", the raven assured, looking up at him and intertwining their fingers on his left.

Draco smiled, and Harry leaned up to kiss him on the cheek.

"I had a good day", the raven blushed.

"I did too. Even if every day of my life is good with you".

WHY DOES ONE COUPLE HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING CUTE?!