Chapter Thirty One

Ayo, y'all still got those tissues handy?

No, deadass. You'll need them this time, I swear.

If you guys are still confused, Y/N is bisexual and she dated Emeline. I purposely kept this a secret until last chapter.

---

There we stood in the courtyard.

Levi's lips against mine with his hands wrapped tightly around my waist. 

My hands were tangled up in his hair. He was holding me up and supporting me while kissing me passionately.

In the past, he had always kissed me gently and passionately. 

But this time was different.

 I could feel his relief in each kiss, as if he had been waiting for the day when his lips would meet mine again. 

My body fit against his perfectly. 

Neither of us cared about our audience. It became clear to me that he had missed me just as much as I had missed him. 

His touch ignited every part of my body, awakening something inside of me that I haven't felt in years. 

I wanted his lips to stay against mine forever, but even Levi knew that was unrealistic.

He slowly pulled away, as if aware of how uncomfortable everyone in the courtyard must have been. 

He brought one of his hands up to cup my face and stared at me affectionately. 

Levi's eyes were shaking as he stared at my face, as if he was unable to register if I was actually real. 

I smiled down at him. I had no idea what had happened on the battlefield, but I was just relived that he had made it out alive. 

Levi slid both of his hands back around my waist and yanked me even closer against his body. 

I grunted at the force, but didn't complain. 

His head was against my chest as he held me tightly in an embrace. 

"Never again." He whispered. "I'm never letting you go again."

---

Oh god I am CRYING. Levi, baby, I love you. 

Anyways, here's a quick Levi POV again, starting from after he had fought the female titan and began to come back. 

"Medicine" by Daughter and "War of Hearts" by Ruelle have been playing on repeat while writing this POV. 

To say I am bawling would be an understatement.

Enjoy lol xoxo.

---

Levi's POV

With Eren secured, I began to carry myself back to where my horse had been tied. 

This mission had gone downhill so quickly, and we had lost the only piece of leverage that we had captured. 

It was still impossible to know how that abnormal had called so many other titans into the forest and had gotten them to ignore all of us. 

Something about this isn't adding up. This titan had to be another shifter like Eren, but who could it possibly be?