Chapter Eleven

1.6K READS? THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG! 

I really didn't expect my story to go this far. Every single one of you are amazing.

Much love xoxo

---

"Pull her out." A man's voice boomed through my ears. 

I slowly felt my legs being pulled, followed by grass tickling my back. 

"I don't think she's breathing!" Another person said. 

Hands came to my chest and started compressions. 

I'm here! I wanted to yell, but I couldn't move my body. 

Was I really here? I felt as if I was floating. The only thing holding me to the ground was the feeling of steady hands pumping on my chest. 

"Come on." They whispered underneath their breath.

I couldn't detect whose voice it was, but I knew at least two people were crouched around me. 

"Y/N, can you hear me?" A man yelled into my ear.

"How can she hear you if she doesn't have a pulse you f*cking idiot." The other snapped. 

Suddenly I felt my chest start to rise and fall on its own. The hands stopped.

"I've got a beat, we can move her to medical now."

"Ok, I'll carry her."

"No. I will."

"I'm bigger, so I can take care of her."

The other man snorted, "Yes, clearly you do a fine job of taking care of her."

I felt hands wrap around my body and pull me from the ground. They held me close to their chest, but their hands were gentle as they wrapped them underneath my legs and shoulders. 

Only a second later wind blew against my face, telling me that we were flying through the air using ODM gear. 

My whole body ached, but somehow, I had survived. 

We landed abruptly on what I assumed was Wall Rose. I felt a breath on my face, then the person holding me pulled me even closer. 

"Don't you even think about dying on me brat."

From his insult, I knew who held me.

And I knew I was safe.

---

Despite my heart beating in my chest, I still didn't know if I really was alive. Maybe this was the afterlife and I had died from that titan. 

At least I had gone out in style, taking five of them down with me. 

I slowly started to come too. 

My feeling spread and started to return to every inch of my body, until I was able to wiggle my toes. Even that minuscule movement shot pain up through my back.