Start

Katherine Helen Swan

"Monster is a strong word

"Monster is a strong word. If you're a monster then the dog who chases the cat is one too."

Get to know the Character

My name is Katherine, though I often go by Kit or Kat. I was born on August 13th of 1988. I'm exactly eleven months younger than my sister Isabella or as she prefers Bella. I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm 16 y/o. I was born 5 months after my parents had separated. My mother didn't realize she was pregnant with me till about 3 or 4 months into it, but by that time she was unhappy with her life in Forks, WA so I was born in California. Bella was kinda more my mom than my mom was. Don't get me wrong I love my mother but she can be quite forgetful and almost childish in ways. I'm not much like Bella. She's a clumsy unconfident mess and I'm sorta the opposite. I can't say I'm the most confident person, but I'm not clumsy so I guess I have that going for me. I can say I'm stubborn and strong-willed much like my dad and sister. I've always been different from Bella and my mother. It's probably strange to say but it's like I can feel every living thing coursing through my whole being. When I turned 10 I became too much for mom to handle. I'm honestly surprised she didn't drop me on dad's doorstep when I was 3. I guess I do remember spending more time with dad then mom, I always chalked that up to Renee being Renee. At three I was diagnosed with autism, mom denied it and dad learned all he could about it. 10 was her breaking point. I had a full on "world stopper" as Bella called it. It was our own little joke. Mom would tell me that the world wasn't going to stop if my routine was changed or anything else that bothered me enough to shut down. 6 years without Bella at my side everyday was weird.

○■□●

AN: just a small disclaimer. I don't own twilight or the rights. I simply own Katherine and any other characters I may add. I own her story and that's it. Please enjoy.