Sixteen

"You're 22 weeks which is 5 months," Carlisle said in shock.

"What? No. Measure again. I've only ever been with, Jake. And I can assure you it wasn't 5 months ago," Katherine shook her head.

"I know. Last I measured it was at 10 weeks. It shouldn't have grown this fast," Carlisle explained as he continued to examine the scans.

"Do you think the venom could have caused this?" Rosalie asked as she held Katherine's hand.

"It's no longer in her system. Almost like it was never there," Carlisle shook his head. "I couldn't even make a guess as to why your pregnancy sped up."

"Let's hope it goes back to normal growth rate. Cause it'd be awful to try and explain to Charlie. I guess for now It's fine. Everyone will just think me and Jake were together 5 months ago," Katherine sighed.

"On the bright side, I know the gender. Would you like to know?" Carlisle turned to Katherine with a smile.

"Yes, a thousand times yes," Katherine nodded with a smile.

"You're having a-"

***

"Have you picked any names?" Seth asked as he rubbed her back.

"No, I just found out the gender. I woke up today and found out I'm further along then I should be," Katherine sighed. "I should have listened to you about staying home that day. Then me and my little bear would be safe and normal. Well as normal as a child who's mother is a witch and father is a wolf could be."

"Try not to worry too much. Carlisle said the baby is healthy so everything is fine," Seth assured her.

"You should be mad at me," Katherine sighed.

"I'm happy if you're happy," Seth smiled.

"You're too good for this world, Seth,"Katherine kissed his cheek.

"Emily is making lunch, wanna go?" Seth asked as he held a hand out for Katherine.

"Um, yes. Is that even a question. I've been craving her food like crazy," Katherine said as she stood up. "Still no word on Jake?"

"No. Sam says to just give him space," Seth said.

"Space," Katherine sighed. "Let's go."

***

"So um, you think Bella's gonna be showing?" Jessica asked.

"Jess, she is not pregnant," Angela scolded.

"Okay. Who else gets married at 18?" Jessica said as Katherine walked past.

"Oh my God. Kit's pregnant," Jessica whispered to Angela.

Katherine took her place as the wedding began. The music began playing and everyone stood and faced the house. Bella began walking down the isle by Charlie's side. Bella looked beyond beautiful as she walked down the isle towards Edward. All eyes were on Bella as Charlie handed Bella over to Edward. The minister had everyone sit and he began speaking. He had them say their vows and exchange rings. They kissed and everyone began clapping. Katherine clung to Charlie as she noticed he was on the verge of tears.