Twelve

"Let's go loser," Katherine threw a jacket at Jacob.

"What?" Jacob looked at the jacket confused.

"Don't worry about patrol or anything. I got Sam to agree to me kidnapping you for the day. Let's go," Katherine grabbed her stuff and headed to her car. "We're on the clock, Jake. Our train leaves at 12:30."

"Train?" Jacob asked as he put on his shoes and quickly rushed after Katherine.

Once the two were on the road Jacob continued to ask questions. Katherine laughed until he threatened to jump out of the moving vehicle.

"We're going to Seattle, okay?" Katherine rolled her eyes as they got into the parking lot.

"Why do we need a train ride for that? Why not drive?" Jacob asked.

"I'm the only one here with a license and I don't feel like driving that long," Katherine said as she got out of the car.

Jacob scoffed as he followed Katherine. "I'm a great driver," Jacob muttered.

"Never said you weren't. I'm only saying that no one would pull you over in Forks or La Push. There's no telling who would pull you over before we get to our destination," Katherine explained.

***

"Tickets please," the man asked.

Katherine pulled them out of her bag and handed them to the man. When he went to hand them back Jacob took them and looked at the destination. The man left the room.

"Pullman? Why are we going to Pullman?" Jacob questioned.

"I talked to Rachel and we are spending a day with her tomorrow then heading home that night," Katherine shrugged as she took the tickets from him and tossed them in her bag. "Don't worry I've made sure both our parents are okay with this. Your dad has school covered for you and I got out of classes as long as I complete all the school work given to me I'll be fine."

Jacob sighed as he faced her. "You do so much for me, why?" Jacob asked as he leaned his head on hers.

"You're my best friend. Maybe in another life we were ment to be together," Katherine slightly joked with a smile.

Jacob leaned in and kissed her. Katherine was shocked for a moment but kissed back. Her hand moved to his neck and his moved to the back of her head. Things started getting heated as their breathing got heavy. Jacob turned her and pushed her against the wall as she removed his jacket. He flipped them around and picked her up by her thighs and wrapped her legs around his body. His lips made their way to her neck.

"Jake," Katherine breathed out. "If we do this. No one can know."

Jacob nodded as he pulled away from her neck. "No one," Jacob agreed.

***

Jacob and Katherine stood outside Forks high school. Jacob gave Katherine a ride to the school that morning.

"I doubt he turned her," Katherine shrugged.

"Neither of us know that," Jacob scoffed.