Five

"She won't give up. It's like she can't take a hint and I'm the autistic one," Katherine spoke as she played with Embry's hair.

"Hey, no angry energy while messing with my hair," Embry said.

"Sorry. Distract me then," Katherine began to braid his hair.

"Have I ever told you how cute you are when you're mad?" Embry asked.

"Shut up," Katherine gently smacked his arm.

"It's true. Your nose does this scrunching," Embry explained. Katherine laughed as she finished the braid. "Why a braid?"

"So you don't cry when I splash you with water," Katherine placed a kiss on Embry's head before running toward the water.

"No," Embry quickly ran after her and pulled her away from the water.

"No, put me down," Katherine laughed as she tried to escape.

"You two are disgusting," Quil shouted as he walked towards them with Jacob.

Embry set Katherine down and the two walked toward their friends. "Nice of you to finally join us," Katherine joked.

***

"Why can't you get it through your head that I don't want to be around you," Katherine spat.

"I'm your sister. We live together," Bella shook her head.

"Both are unfortunate circumstances," Katherine shrugged.

"Kit, please. I didn't mean what I said," Bella begged.

"Then please do enlighten me as to what you meant to say," Katherine crossed her arms as she looked at her sister.

"I was scared. If I didn't leave something bad would have happened. Please you have to understand," Bella looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"I do understand," Katherine spoke as a Motorbike came to a stop in front of the Swan residence. "I understand that you feel the need to keep secrets from me and lie to Dad. I understand that you'd rather push me away than tell me the truth."

Katherine walked away as Bella followed her. "Kit, please. I just want my sister back," Bella watched as Katherine got on the back of Embry's bike. "Who is that? Where are you going?"

"Guess you aren't the only one with secrets," Katherine deadpanned before pulling on the helmet that was handed to her.

***

Five-o
You didn't tell me Embry was picking you up on the back of a dirt bike. Also, when did you change your name in my contacts?

Katsup
If I told you, you would have said no. When you were asleep after the Angels game

Five-o
Of course, I would have said no. You could get hurt.

Katsup
Case and point. Besides I wore a helmet and Embry is an excellent driver.

Five-o
You'd make a good lawyer. The kid doesn't even have his license. Let me know when you want to come home. I'll pick you up.