𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

a few minutes later..

Taehyung, Hyuna, Soo-young sat in the living room as Young-mi sat on taehyung lap while looking at soo-young in confusion. Then taehyung spoke up as he glared at her "why exactly did you come back huh? is it money?" as young-mi looked at taehyung then at soo-young.

"I just want to be in young-mi's life again" soo-young said in a very low tone.

"Well I won't let that happen" taehyung said with a bitter tone while looking at soo-young.

"please I just want to be in my daughters life" soo-young in a pleading tone.

"I'll never let that happen" he said with a cold tone.

young-mi looked at the soo-young, and suddenly said "she's mommy isn't she? daddy?" while she looks at taehyung.

taehyung sighed deeply, and said while he looks at his daughter while saying this "yes she is but you won't ever meet her again princess"

"but why daddy?" young-mi said as she had glassy eyes implying that she was tearing up.

He sighed not knowing what to say next, as he had a meeting with the boys later and he didn't want to deal with this soo-young bullshit. As hyuna then sighed next to me, and whisper in my ear "just let her be with her for just a while, I'll keep my eyes on her".

Taehyung looked at Soo-young, and said in a very disinterested tone "fine but Hyuna will keep a eye on you and will accompany you everywhere"

Then Hyuna looked at taehyung with a "the how dare you" look while she just ignored it and then looked at soo-young. She had her legs crossed and her arms crossed in front of her chest while she said with a icy cold tone, "don't try to do anything ridiculous or else, there will be consequences with me or worse taehyung"

Young-mi had the biggest smile on her face as she heard that soo-young will be spending time with her. Then now Young-mi could play dolls with someone and not just by herself since she was always alone in this big mansion. The only person that would spend time with her were the servants or taehyung but he would rarely play with her. Since he was always busy with his job.

Young-mi ran to the backyard with the doll in her arms, and had a huge smile on her tiny face. Hyuna and soo-young followed her to the backyard as soo-young had a smile on her face as well. Taehyung still was seated on the leather couch as he just sighed, and then just got up. He took out his phone as he looked through his contacts, and finally click on a name. As he put the phone against his ear while he waits for the person to answer, and on the third ring.

"so is the old man still alive or is he dead" namjoon said through the phone

"well sadly he's still alive" taehyung said while he walked down the stairs that leads to the basement.

"let me guess, hyuna treated him" namjoon said in a sarcastic tone.

"I didn't know you could tell the future, joon" taehyung said while he came to a halt to a mental like door.

"so I was right then" he said as you can hear the disappointment in his voice.

"but we are gonna torture this guy very soon" taehyung said with a evil smirk on his face.

"ohh by the way tae, yoongi found where hoseok lives and his phone number" namjoon said with seriousness in his voice as you can hear it through the phone.

"hmm contact him first, and if he don't answer then fly to California and get him" taehyung said while he opened the mental door as he sees mr.jeon seated on the chair treated but his head was still down.

"got it" namjoon said as taehyung heard the beeping sound coming from the phone indicating that the call had ended. He looked at mr.jeon with a evil grin on his face as he grabs a larding needle from the mental table. As taehyung walks to mr.jeon in a slow motion with the larding needle in his hand. Once he got to him, he instantly put the needle in his thigh and mr.jeon screamed in agony.