𝘁𝗲𝗻.

Mr.Jeon Office

Jungkook rushed in his father's office that was in the company, not caring to close the door as he rushed to his fathers desk. He started looking through the drawers of his desk but he didn't find any clues on where his father could be. The only thing he found were paper work, paper work, and useless paper work. Jungkook sighed in frustration as he noticed that people started looking in the office as some workers looked at him confused. Then Min-young started to close the door of the office then she stands in front of me as she said "did you find anything?"

"no I haven't but their probably more information at the mansion, Min-young you in charge for the meantime while I go check at home" jungkook said as he had one hand on his hip and the other was going through his hair in frustration.

"yes I understand sir" she said

he started to walk out of the office, as people stared at him after that incident happened. But he ignored it, and started walking to the lobby so that he can get out of here and get home quickly.

a few minutes later...

Jungkook run in the mansion as he ignored the stares from the maids in the house. As he paced down the halls to get to his father's office that his father had in the mansion. He burst in the office as he started to look through his desk but nothing but paper work was on top of his desk. Then jungkook started looking through every drawer in his father's desk as he came upon a picture of seven men and a sticky note attached to the picture.

The picture looked like a very old picture, and the seven guys looked like close friends as jungkook examine the picture. He looked at the sticky note, and it had a location but it wasn't in Seoul but in Busan. Then he notice a portrait of seven kids in the room, and they looked very close almost like the seven guys in the photo. He notice one in particular a boy with a box smile as he seems so familiar like he had seen that boy before.

Jungkook just took that thought away from his head as he took out his phone, and started to call Min-young. He put his phone against his ear, and waits for her to answers while he still looks at the photo.

"Hello?"

"Min-young, I need you to help me, come to the mansion quickly" jungkook said as he didn't wait for her to reply, and he just ends the call. He sits on his father's office chair as he puts the photo and the portrait together. But the faces don't look that similar at all as jungkook sighs in utter frustration mainly cause he can't put two and two together. Since he don't remember anything from his childhood other then his father beating his mother up. 

After a while of jungkook trying to remember anything from his childhood but fail multiple times to remember anything. Min-young enters the office as she walks towards jungkook. As he hear the sound of her heels echo in the office room. Then a memory pop into his head.

"JUNGKOOK" a boy with an box smile run towards me as he hugged him in a tight hug then another boy ran towards him, as well but he had heart like shape smile on his face and he looks a bit older than him. The three boys just stayed their in a hug but then a group of other four kids walked towards them as they had a smile on their faces as well.

"you two have so much energy" a boy with jet black hair and a cat like face said

"Hyung, you no fun" the boy next to jungkook with a box smile said as he hmph as he looked at the boy that looked a bit older than them but he was short.

"don't argue both of you" another boy with black hair but he looked much older then us especially height wise. Then the box smile boy flinched as if he was scary but he wouldn't blame him he did look scary.

"Stop scaring them hyung" the heart shape smile boy next to jungkook said while he still had that smile on his face. He was like the sun but in a human form.

"He's right hyung, but jungkook have you heard" a very short boy with chubby mochi looking cheeks said

"heard what?" Jungkook said looking at the short boy

"Well that you are gonna take over all of Busan" another boy with glasses said as he was kinda tall as well.

A sound of heels were heard as jungkook's mother walked in the room as she looked elegant but her eyes were filled with sadness. As she grabbed my small hand as she said with a smile "I will be taking jungkook from y'all for a moment, boys" as they walked out the room as jungkook looked behind him at the six boys standing in the big room.

"JUNGKOOK??!" Min-young said as she started shaking his body lightly as she looked at jungkook confused but also worried.

"I'm sorry, I was zoning out" he said as he started to look for the sticky note and the photo as jungkook found it. He gave it to Min-young as jungkook said while he looks at her "do you know anything about this photo or location?"

"hmm I think Mr.Jeon would always go here for business work but I'm not sure as for the picture I don't really know these people" Min-young said as she looks at jungkook as well.