𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

The very next day, Jungkook woke up and he realized that he was in his mother's room then remembered the promise he made to himself.

That he will kill his father to avenge for his mother.

But he needed help, he can't do it by himself so the only person that Jungkook could think of was taehyung. He knew that he wouldn't betray him. But first he will have to torture his step mother, Jungkook will make her watch her so call soulmate be killed in front of her.

Jungkook got up from the bed as he walked out of the cold room that didn't have any single warmth in it.

But once he had close the door to his mother's old bedroom that she slept alone in. She have been meet with his grandmother that stood in front of him with a serious face but worry could be seen in her eyes.

she said as she looks at him with suspicion "what were you doing in there?"

"Oh nothing really i just wanted to see if it stayed the same way" said Jungkook as he had a very soulless eyes as he look at her.

"What exactly are you planning, Jungkook?" said his grandmother

Jungkook smiled at his grandmother, and said "oh nothing special"

She looked at him with fear and then said as she hold his hands in hers "please don't do something you'll regret"

"I won't regret my decision, don't worry" said Jungkook as he walked past her.

Jungkook walked towards the guest room where taehyung was staying in the meantime. Then Jungkook took a deep breath, and then knocked on the door lightly. He waited patiently until the door opened, and taehyung looked a bit confused but nevertheless he smiled at Jungkook.

"what brings you to my room?" said Taehyung as he opened the door to the guest room more indicating to come in.

Jungkook walks in the guest room, as taehyung closes the door to the guest room shut.

"well i came here to ask for a favor" said Jungkook as he was fidgeting with his fingers.

"What was the favor?" asked taehyung as he looked at Jungkook fidgety fingers.

"well..."

"well?"

.

.

silence

.

.

"can you help me kill my father?" asked Jungkook as he looked at taehyung with pleading eyes

Taehyung looked taken back by that question or favor. But he knew that he couldn't kill jungkook's father, he had made a promise with his father that he wouldn't interfere with the problems of the leader of Busan. So taehyung knew what his answer was.

which was no

Taehyung sighs and simply said "no"

Jungkook felt so betrayed since he trusted him and told him every single problem that Jungkook had. He thought he would do everything for him out of pity since everyone does that when they feel pity for a person.

well he was wrong about trusting taehyung after all.

Jungkook started laughed in a maniac way that kinda scared taehyung in a way. Jungkook continued to laugh until he stopped, and looked at taehyung with cold dark eyes.

"this wasn't my plan but i can't have you ruining it so i have to do this, sorry taehyung" said Jungkook

taehyung was confused until he felt a sharp pain on his side of his torso. Taehyung looked at Jungkook in the eyes then looked down to the pocket knife that was deep into his torso as blood was coming out of the wound. Jungkook took out the pocket knife from his torso and then stabbed him in his chest with the pocket knife a few time.

Until Jungkook looked at taehyung's bloody lifeless body that laid on the white carpet floor. Then he knew that his father and his home wrecker wife is next.