𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

Jungkook stood in front of the fireplace that was in the living room, as everyone in room just stayed quiet. Until Jungkook had finally spoken up as he walked over to the black leather chair as he sat down, "so where is that bastard of a father of mine at?"

"He's back in Seoul locked up in my basement" taehyung answered his question

"I would like you to bring him here for me if you can" Jungkook said as he had a cold look in his eyes as he said those words.

"Oh also grandmother bring my so call step mother and her daughter here as well" said Jungkook as he smiled at her

His grandmother knew that Jungkook was going to do something reckless, and she was scared to know what he was planning. But she just simply nodded her head. She looked at Taehyung and gave him a look that he understood.

taehyung and the rest of the guys had left the living room and walked up the stairs.

Jungkook's grandmother walked towards him as she said, "please Jungkook don't do something that you will regret later"

"I'm just going to do something that he deserves" Jungkook looked at his bare hands as he imagines himself killing that son of bastard

She knew that she couldn't change his decisions as she let out a sigh, she walked away from him as she left him in the living room alone.

Jungkook kept on thinking ways to torture or kill his father even the thought of seeing him made Jungkook's blood boil. He knew that he will torment with his stepmother head as he thought of the idea, Jungkook had a eerie smirk on his face.

He knew that slowly he will become a monster like his father but worse.
-
A few days later..

At this very moment, Jungkook couldn't wait to finally start his plan since his step mother will arrive today.

Jungkook stood in his bedroom as he looked out of his window as he sees that his guests had finally arrived. He sees that his step mother had a stress and frustrated look on her face as she starts to walk to the house. Jungkook's father was brought here a day ago, and at the moment he was in the basement.

He walked out of his old childhood bedroom as he walked down the stairs and into the living room as his step mother and her daughter sat in the room.

Jungkook walk in the living room as he sat down in his usual seat which was the black leather arm chair. The two girls looked at him with fear along with a confused look as they didn't know why they were here. Jungkook said in a very cold tone, "so your husband is in the basement for your information since I can tell you are stress about his whereabouts"

Yoon ah let out a sigh of relief but instantly said, "why do you have your father in the basement?!"

"cause he deserves to live in the basement instead of a big comfy bed" said Jungkook with coldness

"what are you talking about that he deserves it?" So-nee said as she looked at him confused

"He deserves to have nightmares like i do in this mansion, you are both in his old mansion that he used to live with my mother and I" said Jungkook monotone

They both had their eyes wide open in shock that when yoon ah said in anger, "why would you bring me to a place that involves your mother, she's dead why do you care so much about the past"

Jungkook snapped as he speed walked over to his step mother as he harshly grabbed her cheeks in his hand as he said as he glared down at her, "you'll be treated the same way my mother was treated in this mansion"

she had a fear in her eyes as she knew that Jungkook wasn't the same anymore and she knew that he had found out the truth about her and his father's affair.