𝘀𝗶𝘅.

3:00am

taehyung and jin were in the basement as mr.jeon was in the middle of the room tied up to a chair as he looked at us with fear in his eyes. Jin walked up to mr.jeon as he had a larding needle in his hands as he walked up to him. as he stick it through his hand unexpectedly as mr.jeon screamed in agony.

"I think you deserved that after all you did abused your wife while pregnant with your child" jin said as he looked him straight in the eyes

"it's my turn now, Jin hyung" taehyung said as he grabbed a steak knife as he walked to him and smiled at him before taehyung stick the knife in his thigh as he twist it a little.

mr.jeon screamed as he said "I'll do anything, just let me go" as he was short of breath as he had tears in his eyes.

"yknow that you are funny but you already know the answer" as jin said while he stick another larding needle in his other hand.

Mr. jeon was breathing heavily as his head was down, and finally said in a sorta drain tone "how do you know I abused my wife especially while she was pregnant"

"Well to be honest I heard you screaming while hitting her, and that's not the worst part I was only 4 years old when I witnessed that, and imagine how traumatized I was after seeing that will always stay in memories" as jin said blankly looking at mr.jeon.

Then taehyung walked towards mr. jeon in a slow motion as he held a knife in his veiny hand. He slid the knife across his wrist as taehyung said in a whisper "we'll see you tomorrow morning if you survive if that is" as he had a evil smirk on his face as he said that.

they both walked out of the basement, and walked up the stairs to the first floor of taehyungs modern mansion. they both walked into a room that three more people were in. As they walked in, yoongi said "I think we might know where hoseok is at" youngi said as he was sitting down on the black leather couch along with jimin.

"where is he?" taehyung said as he sat down in his black leather arm chair.

"yoongi think he might be in California since he saw an article with his face on it " namjoon said with his hand deep in his pants while looking at the fire in the fireplace.

"so who is gonna contact him or get him themselves?" jin said as he was leaning on the walls with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"I could find his phone number and contact him but I doubt he will answer the call" yoongi said as he looks at taehyung.

"then let Jin go get him since hoseok did admired him and is kinda afraid of him" taehyung said as he looked back at yoongi then at jin.

after that conversation, the door started opening as we turned our heads to the door as jin was ready to grab his gun. But then a little cute little girl came running in the room and ran towards taehyung. As taehyung grabbed her and put her on his lap. "What are you doing out of your bed and not asleep young-mi" taehyung said with a stern tone.

"cause I heard daddy downstairs so I came here" young-mi said with a cute boxy smile.

"let's take you to bed, my little princess" taehyung said with a soft tone.

he picked her up in his arms as he walked out of the room, leaving the rest of the guys in the room. As taehyung walked up the stairs as the little girl had her head resting on his shoulders. He stops at a door and walked in the pink and girlishly room, as taehyung put her on the bed as he covers her with a white blanket.

She looks up at taehyung then said "auntie called and I answered and she coming to stay here daddy"

"oh really when is she coming?" looking at her as he stroked her hair.

"I'm not sure daddy" she said as she hugged her pink teddy bear.

"okay princess you need to get your beauty sleep" taehyung kissed young-mi forehead as he got up from the sitting position and left the room as he told one of his guards to protect her and guard her room. As he walked back to the room he was in a few minutes ago.

"so apparently my dear sister is coming home after 3 years" taehyung said as he walked in the room with a very blank face.