𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

Jungkook walked down the stairs of the mansion in a slow pace with the pocket knife still in his hand. His clothes weren't white anymore instead they were red. He walked into the dining room where he knew that his step mother would be at. Which he didn't guess wrong since there she was eating breakfast with her white sleeping gown. Her back was facing him and this was his perfect opportunity to kill her.

So he did.

he walked slowly towards her, and grabbed her black hair as he pulled her head back and put the knife on her neck. Jungkook looked into her eyes as he could see the fear in them.

"do you want to see your husband for the last time?" said Jungkook in a very eerie tone in the way he said it.

she slowly nodded then Jungkook made her stand up by pulling her hair harshly, and they slowly started walking towards the basement. They both walked down the stairs to the basement as Jungkook still had the knife to her neck.

they both stood in front of jungkook's father then Jungkook said "say your last words"

she started to sob realizing she's seriously going to die, then she said "goodbye love, I'll love you forever"

Then next she knew she was dead, Jungkook sliced her neck with the same pocket knife that he used to kill taehyung.

she laid on the dirty basement floor, and jungkook looks at her body then chuckled. He looked at his father's face which had a frightening expression.

"so father how does it feel to see your dead wife" said Jungkook with a smile plaster on his face.

"why are you doing this, Jungkook?" said his father.

"to get revenge" said Jungkook plainly.

"just kill me, Jungkook" his father said with tiredness in his words.

"if you wish"

Jungkook walked over to his hostage father, and started to reopen wounds that were starting to heal. Jungkook's father screamed in agony and in pain. Jungkook was torturing him in a way, and he walked behind his father then put the knife around his neck. He sliced his neck slowly so he could feel the pain, blood was dripping from jungkook's fathers mouth.

He left his father to bleed to death then dropped the knife on the basement floor where his step mother laid.

.

.

quietness

.

.

He didn't hear anything else. Just pure quietness and silence.

He looked down at his bloody hands then he breathed out a sigh.