𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

morning, 7:00am

Taehyung woke up this morning with a cute little girl on top of him. As the little girl realized that his dad was waking up so she said in a very excited voice "daddy, auntie is already here!"

"alright princess, go downstairs to her while I get ready okay?" he said with a tired tone, then young-mi nodded and walked out of the room. As taehyung got out of the bed as he didn't plan on getting out of bed today. But he decided to just wear a black plain turtleneck that he tucked in his dark blue denim jeans along with some matching denim jacket with a belt. As taehyung put on some white converse, then walked out of his dark theme room.

he walked through the halls of his mansion, as he stops at the balcony of the stairs as he looks at his sister that is interacting with his daughter. Then he started walking down the stairs, as his sister looks at him kinda angry, as young-mi ran off to somewhere. After he arrived at the bottom of the stairs, she said in an angry tone "why the heck would you have a almost dead guy in this house?!"

"Well I thought why not just torture him" taehyung said with a bored tone as he shrugs his shoulders.

"I had to treat him since he was almost gonna die but I didn't let him out of the basement" she said as she walks off to the living room.

"Why didn't you just let him go, hyun-ah" taehyung said while he walked behind her.

"It's not my place to let him go, plus I already gave up with all that gang bullshit" hyun-ah said as she sat down on the champagne leather couch as she had her legs crossed.

"Thanks for not letting him out or else he would've called the police on us" taehyung said while he sat on the couch in front of her.

hyuna and taehyung aren't full blood siblings, their dad cheated on hyuna's mother with taehyung's mother. Who was a stripper so their father made taehyung's mother his mistress, and impregnated her. Of course hyuna's mother loathe his new mistress, hyuna never blame taehyung for her broken parents. Instead she was happy that she was getting a new sibling, but once taehyung was born. Her parents divorced but hyuna stayed with her dad since her mother was a aggressive mother.

Then young-mi ran in the living room with a doll in her arms as she started saying "their is someone at the door, daddy"

Taehyung looked at her slightly confused as he got up from his seat, and said "stay here with your aunt while I go check" as young-mi went to go sit with her aunt while taehyung walked out of the living room, and went to check who was at the door. As he opened the door, he was met with a horror expression on his face. There stood in front of him was his ex-girlfriend and mother of his daughter, Park Soo-young.

Taehyung quickly walked outside as he closed the door behind him so that Young-mi wouldn't hear their conversation. He glared at her as he said in a cold tone "why the heck are you here?"

"I want to be reunited with my daughter, and be in her life" Soo-young said in a serious tone

Taehyung death glare her as he balled his hand into a fist, he said as their was a loathing tone in his words "yeah right I wouldn't let you see or even touch her"

"But she is my daughter as well" she raised her voice

"you left her after giving birth to her, and even worse you were thinking of abortion!" taehyung yelled those stinging words at her.

Soo-young looked down at her feet, not trying to say anything since she knows it's true and she regretted everything leaving her daughter, leaving taehyung, and abandon becoming a mother. Then all sudden a little girl with a women beside her opened the door as the little girl was hiding behind the women stood at the doorway.

"what is going on, taehyung?" hyuna said as she looked at the girl in front in confusion then it instantly changed into anger realizing who it was.

"take Young-mi inside" taehyung said quickly as hyuna took Young-mi inside the house.

"You can't keep her from me, taehyung!" She yelled at me

"You have already decided you didn't want to be in her life, the moment she was born" taehyung yelled back at her.