𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

It was the next day when Jungkook stood in the basement of the Jeon's mansion as he plans to torture his father on his own. Everyone was upstairs as they even tried to stop him from torturing the man to death. But nothing or nobody could stop Jungkook's murderous thoughts or actions.

Jungkook was leaning on the walls of the basement as he looked at his father in the chair that was in the middle of the basement. He had an emotionless look on his face as he looked at his father droopy body that was tied to the chair. Then he walked over to his father's body with a bucket of cold water at hand, and splashed the ice cold water at his father's face. As soon as the water landed on his face, he woken up from his uncomfortable sleep.

Jungkook's father looked at his son that stood in front of him. He soon said in a low tone, "why are you here?"

"More like I brought you here, dear old father" said Jungkook as he looked at his father with the most coldest eyes he could possess.

"What do you mean, Jungkook?" He looked up at his son

"We are in our old family house, how joyful it was in this mansion right father?" said Jungkook with a sarcastic tone.

"Why would you bring me to this horrendous place" he said as he glared up at Jungkook.

"Well I didn't know this place exist or the affair between you and your mistress until grandmother told me" Jungkook said as he took out a pocket knife from his Jean pocket.

Jungkook's father didn't say anything after that then jungkook stabbed him in his leg that seemed to be a old wound. Jungkook's father screamed in agony as he clenched his hands together.

"Oh also your wife will soon get the treatment she deserves"Jungkook said as he took out the knife from his father's leg.

"why are you doing this to me, Jungkook?" said his ill looking father

"So that I can get revenge for everything you have done to my mother" said Jungkook as he threw the bloody knife on a silver table that was in the basement.

"your mother deserved it" said his father with a smirk on his face

Jungkook face was burning red as he punch him straight in the face, and he continued to punch him until his face was bleeding.

He just had his head droopy down then jungkook glared at him before walking out of the basement before he killed him. As he had a gun in that basement ready so that he can kill him on the spot but he decided otherwise.
-
The next day

Jungkook was sitting on a bench that was in the garden of the mansion as he had a sketchbook in his hand. As he drew the garden on his sketchbook but soon felt a presence besides him, and jungkook heard taehyung's voice from besides him.

"What exactly are you drawing?" said taehyung as he looked at Jungkook's face features.

"just the garden nothing really special" said Jungkook as he had a weak smile on his face.

"so you seem so different compared to when you were smaller you know" said taehyung as he just looked at the garden in front of him.

"well a lot happened to me throughout my whole childhood" said Jungkook plainly as he didn't stop drawing in his sketchbook.

"like what?" said taehyung knowing that it had something to do with his father and mother.

Jungkook stopped drawing as he looked at taehyung, and said "for starters, my abusive father would beat up my mother my entire childhood but that's just the beginning"

This was the first time that he have ever opened up about his childhood to anyone. And it felt good to finally open up about it and tell someone.

so I was thinking lately that instead of a daily update I will just finish writing the entire book then publish the chapters all at once. Once I'm finished writing the entire book I will start to work on my other book.

-J