Chapter 8 - the return of the ex's

"Bye" I waved him off not caring about what he had to say, he grabbed my arm pulling me back

"Get off me" I spat jerking my arm out of his grip.

"Why don't you let me explain!" He groaned running his free hand through his hair.

"Explain what! I've seen everything for myself. " I groaned " Tristan, this was like three weeks ago, I've already moved on" I rolled my eyes

"Demi-you ok ?" Kyle asked scanning my eyes to see if I was about to start crying. But I wasn't I'm too strong for that, I held my head high.

"Excuse me I'm trying to talk my girlfriend" Tristan stated giving Kyle a dirty look

"No I'm not your girlfriend, I'm your EX girlfriend. You had to come and ruin my day, didn't you? " I complained jerking my hand from his grip.

"Oh so this is the asshole who you dumped." Kyle snickered. "Well I'm her boyfriend now"Kyle grinned pulling me towards him and kissed me on my cheek.

"See you around"he smirked then went over to Kyle whispering something in his ear. Next thing I see is Kyle throwing a punch at Tristan. Then walking off playing it cool and leaving him lying there on the floor. I heard gasps, when I looked around everybody's eyes were on us.

I just stood there staring at Kyle,smirking at him.

"Come on" he waved me over "We have some shopping to do". I ran over to him intertwining my hands in his.

As we reached to the till , a tall brunnete with long thick hair started to flirt with Kyle wait, shes flirting with him ! A pang of jealousy swept over me. I glared at him and he instantly stopped grinning at her, I know he's trying to be friendly but she's practically eye raping him!

"Is there anything else you need?" She asked batting her lashes as she finished off scanning the rest of the items.

"Nope that seems to be it" I said handing her the money and snatching the receipt out of her hand. "Thank you" I said rudely.

"So can I get your number" she batted her eyelashes at Kyle whilst pouting her lips and laying a finger on his chest.

"No" I screeched pulling him away from her and walking to the car.

"Woah, what's wrong with you?" He questioned. Putting the bags at the back of the car.

" What's wrong with ME ?" I looked at him " The reason is that I bumped into my jerk of a ex-boyfriend and that 'thing' back there was basically eye raping and flirting with you!" I screamed at him whilst putting the bags in the back of the car.

"Oh" was all he could say

"Yeah.oh" I mimicked

The ride back home was quiet, he tried to make a conversation with me but I just simply ignored him .I shoved my earphones in my ears I was so annoyed! Why do bad things always happen to me?

--------------

"Hey where's the food" Luke whined looking at me with puppy dog eyes and pouting.

"In the car" I mumbled collapsing on the couch.

"What the--" Calum screeched

"What?" I moaned in annoyance and glanced over at him.

"What are you wearing?" He exclaimed

"Clothes " I rolled my eyes "duh" I pointed out gesturing my hands up and down my body.

The door slammed shut and Kyle emerged from the door struggling with the shopping bags.