Chapter 22 - momma to the rescue

1 month and 2 weeks later

"Demi don't forget that we're going shopping today" my mom poked her head through the door and scanning the room.

"You're not up yet?" She sighed shaking her head and I groaned. I sat up and  took a sip of the bottled water next to me and she took a seat at the foot of my bed.

"I've invited Lucy too if that's ok, she wanted to get some stuff for the baby" she gave me a smile "Because you know that Cameron absolutely  hates  shopping" my mom giggled rolling her eyes.

"Ok, I'm getting a shower now" I told her walking into the ensuite.  I had a quick shower, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I didn't want to keep them waiting. I walked into my closet and dragged out a pair of skinny jeans and a white tee and a pair of all black vans.

I stood in the mirror and analysed my outfit, I realised that my boobs and butt have gotten bigger. I lifted my shirt and I realised a small bump was forming.

"Mom,mom" I called and she was at the door in seconds, "Are you ready yet" she called and I ignored her, still admiring my stomach,
"Look" I grinned pointing to my stomach.

"Well, look at that" she smiled."I can't believe I'm going to be a grandma to two beautiful babies" she squealed as she analyse my small little bump and cooed.

" I know right" I laughed grabbing my bag and purse, exiting my room.

"Where are you all going?" my dad asked stopping and looking at us.

"Yeah where are you all going?" Cameron repeated,standing right next to my dad mimicking him.

"Shopping" I answered flipping my hair.

"Oh I guess if you guys are going to have some girl time we'll have some guy time." Cameron announced slinging an arm around my dads shoulder.

"That's right" dad agreed "and we're going to cook dinner today."

"Oh gosh make sure Austin doesn't help" I warned, laughing and everyone laughed too. "If he is in grabbing dinner before we leave" I reminded mom.

"Okay, so we'll be off" Mom announced grabbing the car keys.

"Bye" they chorused, I heard a cheer when we left.

                           *

We were currently in a baby store picking out cute outfits me a Lucy picked out a onesie. It was a soft grey and it was very fluffy. I picked up a few nappies for Lucy because she's having a baby shower in a few months.

"Hey look how cute this is" Lucy announced showing us a grey elephant onesie for unisex and then a pink for a girl and a blue for a boy.

"How cute" my mom cooed, smiling at me. " I really like this stroller" Lucy commented, "Its lovely darling but you shouldn't get your stroller before the baby is born, you know it's bad luck" my mom said and I looked at her surprised.

"Really" I queried and she nodded her head. Well I never knew,  " I don't think that I'm going to get that stroller for my baby" I laughed rubbing my stomach, although it looked like nothing was there I knew that there was.

" Kyle hates the colour orange I don't think he'll approve on that one" I commented and a woman with tanned spotless skin walked passed with her daughter, slouching beside her as she gave me the most disapproving dirty look ever. Like, really? She probably thought of me as a slut.

"Please honey, don't turn out to be a teen mother" she told her daughter, a mixture of emotions swept over me, I wasn't sure whether to feel upset or even embarrassed by the rude comment that she had made. "Mom they heard you!" I heard her daughter hiss.