Chapter 18 - i think im......

1 week later •

I woke up for breakfast brushing my teeth and I immediately stopped, doubling over the toilet and throwing up. I sat there as hot liquid rose through my throat.

After I finished I flushed the toilet and washed my face, then rinsed my mouth with mouth wash.

I went down stairs for breakfast.

"Morning" I spoke groggily

"Morning" my mom and dad replied since we  were the only ones awake.

"Here" she smiled handing me a plate of waffles with Nutella and whipped cream. I've been craving this for a very long time,my mom knows me so well.

I scoffed that down taking a few sips of water. I ran to the nearest bathroom and vomited it up I felt someone hold my hair back.The only person who makes my skin tingle.

The one and only Kyle Evans.

"Are you alright? I was just going to grab breakfast-"

"Ye-Yes I'm fine,I just ate, you go ahead" I said wiping my mouth.

"Are you sure because I could stay-" he insisted leaning against the frame of the bathroom door.

"No No you go" I waved him off, he walked backwards.

       "Oh babe me and your brothers are going to be playing on the court all day so if you're wondering where I am, I'm out there" he pointed to the back door and I nodded.

I walked upstairs and took a long bubble bath, and got dressed in some short shorts, a black tank and a yellow cardigan.

I saw Lucy sitting on the couch watching TV, I sat next to her. I just really wanted to get this over and done with.

"Hey" she smiled

"Hi" I replied taking a cushion and hugging it to my chest as I tried to interest myself in what was happening on the TV.

"I think I might be pregnant" I burst out, my breath hitching as I tried to believe if what I was saying was true.

"What?" She asked her mouth hanging right open turning the volume up hoping that no one could hear our conversation.

"I've missed my period and I was vomiting this morning " I said concerned.

"Have you taken a test?" She asked rubbing  my back.

"No" I shook my head,my hands were shaking as I was so nervous.

"C'mon lets go and get one" she insisted.

"Where are you guys going?" Cameron asked, very cautious of his girlfriend getting hurt.

"Um..er"I stuttered and he rose his eyebrow not looking the slightest convinced

"Just going out, we'll be back soon" Lucy choked out, closing the front door behind her.

"Ok " he shrugged and walked off.

Lucy drove us to the pharmacy and she stayed in the car whilst I went and chose a pregnancy test.

In the other isle I saw Lindsay scanning the paracetamol.

I grabbed 2 and slammed them in front of the woman at the till, handing her money and the running out-not wanting Lindsay to see me.

"Woah, slow down are you ok" she started the car

"Yeah, I'm fine I just saw Lindsay and I didn't want her to see me" I said clipping my seat belt into place.

When we got back home, I rushed upstairs bumping into Kyle on the way and I dashed passed him and locked the doors.