Chapter 6 - confronting

demi's outfit

x k y l e

I woke up in the guest bedroom. I'm still a little annoyed I mean yeah I understand why they shouldn't let me go out with her. I do admit I'm a little bit of a player .

But they could have at least given me a chance! I sighed as a put my hand through my hair styling it in the mirror.

Finally,today is Friday the last day until the summer term starts. The day I've been waiting for!

I groaned as I got out of the bed.

I sluggishly walked into the shower and got all of the clothes I needed. When I came out I dragged on a red and black flannel and a pair of black skinny jeans with my black converse.

I'm going to get Demi I don't even care what her brothers say. It makes me frustrated that they don't trust me to be with her . But I'm going to get her I don't care what they say. I know you might think that I'm treating her as a toy but I really like her and I'm not afraid to say it !

x d e m i

I woke up to the alarm blaring in my ears urgh.. but I'm loving the song, Years and Years; 'king' is a great choice to use as your alarm

I strolled into the shower grabbed my shower gel , cleansed my face and then put on a pair of white skinny jeans with an Aztec jumper and a jean material flannel with  brown boots. I'm so glad that today is the last day of school and then its summer break.

Did I forget to say "YAYYY"I rushed downstairs grabbing a white beanie on the way down. I strutted into the kitchen and grabbed some waffles. My brothers where already down there stuffing their faces.

Pigs. When do they ever eat decently?

"Hey Demi" Austin greeted

"Hi kiddo" Luke chuckled patting my head

"Kiddo? Really. I'm not a kid you know" I scoffed rolling my eyes

"Well what about Demetria" he added in I cringed as he used my full name. I shot him a glare and he just chuckled.

"Well what about Lucas?" I dragged out and I watched how he cringed

I grabbed the whipped cream and placed my plate on the kitchen island.

"I think I'll just stick with kiddo" I nodded and smiled as I tucked it to my tower of waffles which where now drowned in whipped cream and chocolate sauce.

"I think I'll just stick with Luke" he nodded opening the refrigerator.

"Guys what should we do today after school?" I mumbled, my mouth full of waffle and whipped cream

" What? I dont understand..gys vhat shwold e do todday afer shool" Cameron looked at me confused and the boys just laughed

"I said-"

"I know what you said" he interrupted "I think we should go to the beach or go to the movies, since its not that hot today"

"Mm..I agree but isnt there something better we can do?" Austin hinted

"Dont worry I'll find something"

Kyle then entered the kitchen wearing near enough the same to what I was wearing HOLY SMOLEY and he looked H-O-T.

"Look" I exclaimed happily! "We're twinning" I laughed

"Well sorta" Kyle chuckled and I just smiled, a little bit too excited

"You have whipped cream and chocolate sauce on your nose" Calum stated and I quickly wiped my face, a little bit embarrassed, that Kyle saw me with food on my face.