Chapter 13- shes at it again

I was awoken by the bright sun peeping thorugh my curtains. I lifted myself out of bed noticing that I was in a room which was plain white with metallic accessories around the room. Then I realised that I was in my own room wrapped up in my white bed sheets. Kyle must've carried me up here last night whilst I was asleep. I looked at the clock which sat on the silver table next to my bed and the clock read 12:37, great timing to wake up.Since I didn't fall asleep until 3:30, this morning.

Tiredly, I swung my legs over my bed lazily dragging myself over to my bathroom . I guess everyone else is awake especially mom due to her enthusiasm yesterday about the barbecue . I can imagine that she's invited the whole neighbourhood probably a couple of strangers.I think I need to give Kyle the heads up about Olivia, I'll just give him a little warning .

I stared at myself in the mirror opposite me which reflected back a very tired teen with huge bags under her eyes. I splashed water on my face in order to be woken up properly and then I started to cleanse my face and I quickly brushed my teeth because I knew that I would brush them again after I eat. I know that I can't go downstairs with morning breath.

I skipped downstairs still in my unicorn onesie... I'm only a kid at night.

"Morning guys" I smiled hugging my mom and dad, then kissing Kyle on the cheek. they smiled back replying 'morning'. Cameron glared at me and Kyle

"So , mom have you told everyone about the barbecue" I asked as she stood behind the stove flipping pancakes, she looked very stressed with her hair tied up and her sleeves rolled up to her elbow - well I definitely would if I had 12 men to feed.

"Yep" she smiled "Everyone has agreed to bring some food, when they come" she smiled in relief.

"So,do you need any help? " Grayson asked, awh he's so nice.

"No, but thank you sweetie" my mom smiled. My dad pulled my mom from behind and kissed her on her cheek. I grabbed a piece of toast popping it into the toaster and then grabbing some Nutella and to top it off I cut up some bananas and put it on top.

I looked across from me to see Luke devouring his breakfast. Greedy Pig, typical Luke he always works out as you might wonder why he isn't fat yet.

"Ew Luke you're such a pig" I complained putting my phone on the table.He opened his mouth and showed me what was in his mouth.

"Ew mom tell Luke to stop" I whined, covering my eyes.

"Hey babe" Kyle whispered in my ear I melted when he called me babe, babe! I would love if he repeated that word over and over again. Jeez I didn't realised he looked so good this morning. I took a few minutes to gaze at his body.

"Hello, are you listening to me" He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yes" I muttered. "Stop checking me out" He whispered into my ear and I giggled a blush creeping up onto my face.

He rested his hand on my thigh and turned around to look at me. I could feel Cameron's gaze on us, ok, so I've acknowledged the fact that it was hard to accept mine and Kyle's relationship but, you see our relationship is only a problem with Cameron. Calum, Austin and Luke had a minor problem with it but now I hope they're over it. Why can't Cameron just be like his other twin?

I gave him a questioning look and he just continued to narrow his eyes at me and Kyle.

"What is your problem, you've been looking at me evilly every since I've started dating Kyle". I swear he's giving me mixed signals because, he didn't say anything over dinner last night and now he's narrowing his eyes at us.

"Nothing" he insisted drawing his gaze away from us and chucking his bowl into the sink. I shrugged my shoulders

"Who shit in his cereal?" I asked the boys, they all shrugged looking completely confused.