Chapter 19- prepare to be a dad

I can't believe he left without me. Luke slammed the door behind him when he left. I can't blame him because I'm pregnant for his best friend. I would react the same way.

I quickly dashed into my room going into the bathroom, to the cupboard underneath the sink and getting my razor. Holding it to my wrist, I hesitated a bit and then I just cut myself. I could handle it anymore.

I stood up and looked in the mirror lifting up my shirt and tracing my hand over my stomach

I wiped up the evidence and rolled down my sleeve. I went back to the kitchen were everyone still was they were surprised. Austin, Calum and Cameron all looked pissed. Luke was probably outside cooling off and Lucy was sitting next to Cameron trying to calm him down.

I looked at my mom and she looked disappointed but then she spoke up. " We'll get through this " she whispered hugging me from behind.

I smiled in return, although I felt really bad. "When? When was it" Cameron asked.

"My birthday" I choked out and he immediately left along with Lucy, well it's more like he pulled her a side to talk to her.

"Demi, I actually can't believe you" Calum said ok I guess he was mad too.

"I understand your mad that I got pregnant at such a young age but you're acting as if I slept around with 10 different guys and got STD" I rolled my eyes.

" Well you never know" Luke spat, I realised that he was leaning against the door frame. My eyes shot up surprised why would he say that.

"LUKE! How dare you?!" My mom scolded

"What?" He shrugged taking a seat at the table, "Now she's pregnant people are going to call her a slut" I don't know if he actually meant it or he just said it out of anger.

"You shouldn't be fucking my best friend" he shouted.

" We had sex one night I was a virgin, I haven't slept with any guy except him so I'm not a slut" I screamed storming upstairs and lying down on my bed, hot tears rolling down my cheek. I wanted to cut again but I was too tired to, I was just too tired to do anything right now

Slowly I drifted off to sleep.

C a m e r o n•

" What the hell!" I exclaimed "You knew about this ?"

"Well yes, I was the first one to know she spoke to me first because she knew how you would react" Lucy explained, taking a seat on my bed

"Why didn't you tell me? That's why she was acting suspicious this morning" I recalled, I have to go outside to cool down.

"Babe, I think you need to calm down" she insisted

"Calm down, how can I calm down and I just found out my 17 year old sister is pregnant
No wonder dad is mad, the fact that she just turned 17!and she had unprotected sex. " I ranted

"Well what do you think he thought about us" she snapped

" Well we're older, and more mature" I argued

"You may be older but not acting very mature" Lucy pointed out,folding her arms and huffing.

K y l e •

Why did I go? Why did I leave ?

I'm an idiot, scrap that I'm such a fuck up I swear but I gotta go back. I looked around at the mess I made, I have a shed in my back garden with all breakable objects I will break, when I'm angry and it actually helps.

I took a deep breath, taking a sip of the beer that I had. I slumped down on the step and thought about everything that happened today. Demi was sick today because she had Morning sickness this all adds up.thats why she was acting very weird.

I decided to leave and go back I checked the time and it was about 8:00. I need to go back I hopped into my car and sped off. I pushed my foot down on the gas pedal as I eagerly wanted to get back and make it up to the love of my life.

Well if she's the love of you life why did you leave her? A voice inside of me spoke, well obviously I was scared. Most boys would be scared of they found out that they got girl knocked up.

Right? I simply thought..

I slowly creeped into the house, I'm glad I left my balcony door open, obviously not wide open but it was unlocked.

My room looked a total mess, I guess I need to clean up. When I was finished I creeped into Demi's room to see her sleeping on top of her bed, she instantly shot up as soon as I closed the door.

"Can we talk" I spoke staring into her brown orbs, and she gestured for me to take a seat, she has been crying her eyes are bloodshot red and puffy.

"I came here because I wanted to apologise about what I said earlier, I'm sorry for what I said, I really am. I need to step up and be a man, I need to prepare to be a dad because I don't want to be one of those teen fathers who are not in their child's life. I don't want to be like them and I promise that I won't leave you" I hugged her and put my hand on her stomach, I rubbed my irritated eyes they were red.

"You promise?" She confirmed

"I promise" I added hugging her.

" I love you" she said, as she parted her lips and kissed me.

"I love you too" I replied and we both fell asleep spooning.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Hey my little unicorns🌈 I hope you like this short chapter. I'm sorry,I  promise the next chapter will be long.
I love you guys💞

Question: what's your favourite colour/color? 🚨🎃💛🍏🐬💧👾🏩

-vote 🌟
-comment💬

~Zhay😛