Don't die

Scott and Mitch were laughing and joking around before they went on stage with the rest of Pentatonix for their on my way home tour. "Scott, stop." Mitch said as Scott stared tickling him "it's good luck Mitchie." Mitch laughed "No, it's torture." Scott laughed and smacked Mitch's butt "now let's do this thang." Mitch giggled and Scott followed him out on stage.

When they got out on the stage with Kirstie, Avi and Kevin. After they sang 'On My way Home' there was a lot of cheering and that cheering turned into screams as s gun shot was heard through out the arena.

Scott looked at Mitch to grab him to leave but Mitch looked paralyzed while grabbing his stomach. He lifted his hand and looked at it to see it covered in blood. Scott ran to him "Mitch. Mitch, we have to go and get you to a hospital." Mitch was buzzing as he suddenly stumbled back and Scott caught him "Mitch, listen to my voice your ok. Don't die, please." Mitch closed his eyes and Scott started panicking "No.. Mitch, please, No!"
--------------------------
Scott woke up with a gasp and was breathing heavily. He heard Mitch sit up a little in the bed "Baby? What's wrong?" Scott shook his head, relaxing a bit just by hearing his boyfriend's voice "nothing, go back to bed ok." Mitch nodded and turned over to go back to bed.

Scott looked at the clock to see it was 4:00am. Scott got up slowly, careful not to wake Mitch and went to the bathroom.

He looked in the mirror at his sweaty face and he turned on the sink and splashed some water on his face. Pentatonix announced that they were going on their on my way home tour week ago and every night since then he's been having the same dream...

He left the bathroom a few minutes let and laid back down trying to go back to sleep.

Scott woke up the next morning and panicked when he didn't see Mitch next to him. He then smelled bacon and heard she pan sizzling and that calmed him down.

He went down stairs to see Mitch in the kitchen, making breakfast "hey, sleepy head. You're up. I finished packing your suitcase already so don't worry about it." Scott furrowed his eyebrows "what?" Mitch put down a plate in front of him with food on it "we have tour, remember? We leave in a few hours."

Scott nodded "right, right. Thank you, for breakfast." Mitch smiled and kissed his cheek "of course."

Mitch then sat down next to him with a concerned look on his face "are you ok?" Scott gulped "I'm fine...why?" Mitch sighed "last night you had a nightmare, you've had nightmares all week.. what's wrong?" Scott shook his head "nothing, I just, I've been stressing for tour." Scott got up with his now empty plate and put it in the sink.

Mitch got up and wrapped his arms around Scott's waist "you know that when you keep stuff from me it hurts." Scott sighed "it's nothing ok?" Mitch nodded and Scott turned to face him and pecked his lips "hey, I love you. Ok?" Mitch nodded "I love you too."
------------------------------------

It was now the first show of your and Mitch and Scott were laughing and joking and Scott suddenly stopped as he remembered his nightmares.

Mitch noticed the difference and said "hey, you ok?" Scott snapped out of his daze "yeah, I'm fine. Let's do this." Pentatonix walked on stage and started the concert.

After they sang 'On my way Home' the audience cheered and Scott scanned the crowd. He saw a mysterious looking man holding a gun and pointing it towards the stage, at Mitch. "NO!" Scott suddenly yelled as he tackled Mitch to the ground as soon as the gun went off.

Everyone goes crazy and starts running every which way and Scott hurriedly took Mitch back stage and Kirstie, Avi, Kevin, Scott and Mitch gathered all their things and got into the bus that immediately started driving.

Mitch was shaking in fear and Scott pulls Mitch toward him "shhhh, you're ok." He whispers and kisses the top of his head.

Kirstie plays with her hands as she asks Scott a question "how did you know? I mean, if it wasn't for you, Mitch would be...how did you know?" Scott let Mitch sit up a little because he obviously wanted to know too.

Scott sighed "I have been having nightmares ever since we released that we were going on tour and it was the same one every night. I am goofing off with Mitch and tickling him before we go on stage. Then we walk onto stage and then we sing on my way home and then I just hear a gun shot and I look over and you're..." Mitch then whispers the next part in disbelief "dead..I'm dead." Scott nodded slowly and Mitch puts his hand on Scott's "why didn't you tell me?"

Scott felt tears start to slip out of his eyes "because I didn't wanna scare you and I can't..." Mitch shushed him comfortingly.

Scott then took both of his hands and grabbed Mitch's hands and looked at Mitch deep into his eyes "please Don't die." Mitch nodded "I'm right here...I'll always be here."