Date night

Scott took a few deep breaths in and out as he looked into his full length mirror "I got this." He whispered to himself "he's been your best friend for ever...today's the day I ask him to be my boyfriend..." He sighed and walled out of his room and knocked on Mitch's door.

He heard a muffler 'come in' so Scott walked in and said "come on. Get dressed." Mitch furrowed his eyebrows "where are we going?" Scott rolled his eyes "does it matter? Move your ass, let's go." Of course Mitch knew Scott was joking and he laughed as he got up to start looking for clothes to change in.

Scott waited for Mitch in the living room and when Mitch was ready they left. Scotty was driving and Mitch groaned "ugh, where are we going Scotty?" Scott laughed "don't worry about it Michelle." Mitch rolled his eyes and went on his phone.

About two hours later Mitch noticed that he didn't recognize anything and they were in a big, rocky pathway and there were no cars in sight and it was dark.

Mitch gulped "you're not gonna kill me Scott...right?" Scott laughed "will you relax?" Mitch sighed as Scott parked the car and got out. Scott opened Mitch's door and said Scott then grabbed Mitch's hand and Mitch felt a jolt of electricity shoot up his hand.

Scott took Mitch to a clearing the middle of the woods and Mitch gasped at the sight. Their was a nice river that glowed from the moon light.

Their were candles and a picnic blanket with a basket filled with good in the middle and Scott smiled "you like it?" Mitch nodded "yes..but...why?" Scott bit his lip and look Mitch deeply in the eyes "I like you Mitch...no...I love you. Not like a friend or in a platonic way but as Someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Mitch gasped "OH MY GOD, YES!" Scott laughed and picked up Mitch and spun him around. Mitch giggled as Scott put him back down and Mitch looked at the river with a knowing smirk on his face "wanna swim?"

Scott rolled his eyes "we don't have any swimming trunks or whatever." Mitch shrugged "so...I guess we have to make do." Mitch started unbuttoning his shirt and Scott so sighed "fuck it." He took off his shirt and pants as Mitch did the same and grabbed Mitch's waist as he picked him up as Mitch started laughing loudly. Scott ran towards the river and Scott laughed as they went into the river and started splashing each other and having a blast.

Mitch and Scott were having tons of fun when suddenly Mitch and Scott were centimeters apart and slowly started leaning in. This was their first actual kiss and they wanted it to be perfect.

When their lips touched it sent fire works through both of them. The kiss was passionate yet soft and it was eager yet calm. It was perfect.

After ra little more time spent in the river, Mitch and Scott were sitting down on the picnic blanket, cuddled up next to each other "thank you Scotty." Mitch said as he cuddled up closer to Scott. Scot kissed the top of his new boyfriend's head "of course. I love you." Mitch smiled and closed his eyes contently "I love you too."