~Chapter 19~

A/N

I am extremely sorry for not updating this book for so long. I don't know if anyone is still reading this.
I'm just sorry for not paying attention to this book😞😞

Author's POV

"Please show me your ID's "
The big muscled bouncer of the expensive night club asked the four well dress men named Jimin, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon.

All four of them flashed their ID's and smile to the bouncer before entering into the world of ear-hurting music, alcohol and adulthood. ( Although they were adults but the taste of graduation is something else.) 

Jimin wore a white t-shirt with a black expensive-looking jacket. His hairstyle perfectly complimented his looks with minimal jewellery around his neck and ear making him stand out from the crowd.

His boyfriend, on the other hand, believed in simplicity and it was said in his clothing which comprised of a black sweatshirt and white button cardigan with some kind of lettering on it.

"Yoongi, Aren't you a bit underdressed?"
Jimin said to his boyfriend innumerable times.

"Jiminie, at least I didn't wear sunglasses in the night club"
Yoongi taunted out at Jimin for wearing sunglasses at night.

"Well, it's call fashion. At least, I don't dress like a homeless man"
Jimin sharply said with an annoyed expression.

"Let's go and have some drinks"
Yoongi ignored the comment made by his boyfriend. They went off toward glass-sculptured drinking station leaving other two behind.

Jin casually glanced around the club. The place screams 'expensive' from his interior. The theme of the place, from his guess, looks like ocean blue. There was a huge crowded glass dancing stage in the centre with the drink station to its left and small booths here and there. The second floor has an open balcony for further rich individuals to drink or meet in solitary.

He glanced at his clothes to make sure he didn't look out of the place. His printed large shirt fit his body flawlessly with black pants complimenting his long legs. A black leather belt around his slim waist, holding his look faultlessly.

"You look handsome"
Namjoon said as he shamelessly checked out his handsome boyfriend.

Jin moved his brown coloured eyes to his right, gawking at the man who was his partner.

Namjoon wore a black shirt with red horizontal lines in the middle, on top of that he had a black leather jacket. His hair was styled neatly boosting his handsome and dimple friendly face.

"You look handsome too, joon"
Jin said in his ears because of the loud music.

Namjoon gave him his illegal dimple smile and interlaced his fingers with the crooked ones.

"Let's go and celebrate your day"
He said and strolled toward their friends.

All the four took their seats on the stools placed near the bar counter.

"Can we have four tequila, please"
Jimin winked at the bartender.

"Will you stop winking at people?"
Yoongi shouted out over the loud music. He didn't like going to clubs and bars especially with Jimin. His boyfriend gets so flirty and he has to become his fucking caretaker.

"No"
Jimin exclaimed which earned him a death glare from Yoongi. But he didn't give a fuck at all. He has come here to enjoy his graduation party.

"Cheers!"
Everyone exclaimed and clinked their tequila glasses. They gulped the whole drink in one go flexing how professional they are.