~Chapter 2~

Jin pov (flashback)

Jin pov (flashback)

"Jin wake up it's 9:15"
I felt someone snatching my blanket and frequently slapping my right cheek. Opening my eyes I angrily glared at jimin aka my roommate and  Best Friend for life.

"God jimin it's only 9:15 pm why are you waking me up now" I said to him getting ready to sleep again.

"You fucker it's 9:15 am. Now get your ass up we are already 15 minutes late for our class"

With a string of 'shit and why did I stay awake late at night' I spring toward the bathroom.

"Be ready in 5" jimin shouted and went to wait in the living room.

I and jimin have been together since high school, at first I didn't like him because his looks give the vibe of bad bitch but once by accident we started talking and from that day we have been best buddies.

After coming to University I can't believe that I have to share him. Why?
Because he got a fucking boyfriend.

Don't get me wrong I fully support his relationship with yoongi but who the fuck like to share their best friend?
Well, I don't.

Throwing a hoodie and black jeans.
  I ran toward the front door with jimin running behind me.
Luckily our flat is on the opposite street of the university which is quite an ideal place.

Quickly showing our id's to guard both of us ran toward your class building.
'Gosh why is this uni so fucking huge'

"Sir can we come in"
Nothing is more embarrassing than stopping the going lecture and having the whole class attention on you.

"Mr Park Mr Kim come inside and I should not see both of you being late again."

Saying our sorry we dash toward the end of the class to take our seats.

Unlike in high school, people in uni are so into themselves but are still friendly and talk to everyone nicely.
Things are nothing like they show in the movie.
When I first arrived at uni, like every movie I expected to see a group of bad boys who bully people, a group of nerds, a group of popular girls but all those shits don't happen in reality.

Lectures after lecture it was finally time for lunch.

"Come, slow ass man, run fast we have to reach the cafeteria in time "
Jimin said hoping happily as he could finally meet his boyfriend.
'Why are these lovers like that'

You see cafeteria is in the whole different building so we have to walk from the class building toward it for almost 10 minutes.

"Jiminie don't you think we should get cycles, it's so tiring to walk all the way"

"You're right maybe we should and we- jin is it raining?"
Looking toward the sky I could feel tiny droplet of water hitting my bare face suddenly it started to rain heavily.

"God, run jimin I don't want to get my clothes wet"
I said covering my head with my hands and running toward the shelter.

But before I could reach it.
I stopped in my way as something caught my eye and I turned toward the ground.

Looking from far I could tell there was a boy lying on the green grass.
'Is he dead or what'

But suddenly he sat up and I could see his face clearly.

Clear white skin, close eyes probably enjoying the feel of a droplet hitting his face and a smile with deep dimpled which can take your heart away in a minute with a simple white hoodie and navy blue joggers.

I just stood there mesmerized by his charm not caring about getting wet anymore.

He seems to be so lost in his own happy world oblivious to his surroundings.

There is something about him that caught my attention.

I want to know his name.
I want to know anything about him.
I want to know more about the rain boy who stole my heart without him knowing it.

I can't deny the change in my heartbeat.
I know that I am attracted to him.
Is it, love at first sight?