~Chapter 5~

Namjoon pov

I was laying on my bed in the total darkness of the night.
After coming back from a library I made myself dinner which got burned.
"Guess my skills didn't work when needed."

Thinking about random stuff.
I suddenly thought about the conversation I had with Jackson.

Throughout the day I tried to ignore it but I can't get it out of my head.
I want to know who this Kim seokjin guy is.

Picking up my phone from the table beside the bed, opening-up Instagram, I clicked on the search bar but before I could search I stopped.
'Should I do this?
Why is it affecting me so much?
Aaah........fuck it!'

"K-i-m s-e-o-k-j-i-n"
Multiple profiles showed up but the second one was seokjin I was searching for.
How do I know he's the one I'm looking for?
First he has the same university name in his bio
And second because he is mutual with two people I know
Chimmy_parkjimix
And........................
Yoongi__suga!?!
Wait Hyung know him!!
That's...................okay I guess.

When I looked at his post I could not believe my eyes
"Woah he's so beautiful.
Have people gone mad .....how can they couple me up with him.
He's so far from someone like me"

I got little depressed staring at his photos.
Just look at him he's so beautiful and cute. he would never be with some boring introvert like me.
Maybe he would like some alpha type man someone who gives a bad boy vibe.

The more I look at him the more I got this feeling that I know him from somewhere else but where?
I couldn't pinpoint it.

The more I look at him the more I got this feeling that I know him from somewhere else but where?I couldn't pinpoint it

'he is an angel and looks at those lips......wow.'

'Should I ask jimin to introduce him to me

Gosh!!! Namjoon why do you what to know him, he's way out of your league'

'duh typical yoongi Hyung'

'fuck even yoongi Hyung know him so well'

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!!!!!!
HE IS THE MAN ON WHO I ONCE HAD A CRUSH ON!!!

flashback in flashback•

Today is the first day of uni.
I'm pretty nervous but yoongi Hyung also studies over here so it should be fine.
But let me just tell you this university is fucking HUGE!!

"Shit!! Where do I have to go"
I thought to myself roaming aimlessly around the buildings trying to find my class but there are so many and lecture is gonna start in 15 minutes.
Late on the first day - great achievement Kim namjoon.

I started running to find my way but I couldn't so I stopped to ask someone to give me the right direction.

I saw a boy running toward me from the opposite direction he looks in a hurry but still, I could ask from him.

"Hey "
I stepped in front of him shoving my class schedule in his face.
"Can you tell me the directions to this class"
I asked him .

He moved the paper from his face and I could feel my soul leaving my body.
He's so beautiful.

The gorgeous man was looking at the schedule and I was looking at him shamelessly.

Plump lips, brown eyes, dark black hairs, beautiful complex and the look he's carrying is cherry on top.
Oversize pink hoodie and high waist jeans fitting perfectly his long legs.

"Just go in a northwest direction from here and the first building that appears is you class building."

He said and ran away after giving my schedule back.

"Wow what a beauty.....shit I forgot to ask his name"

'Wish I'll see him again'
I said to myself and started walking toward the class.

•_______________________________•

Present

It's been 1 year after that incident.
For a few month, I tried to find him but eventually with the time he drifted away from my mind.

But know seeing him again is bringing back all the forgotten emotions at once I had for him.

Kim Seokjin I think I like you.
We're gonna meet soon.

______________________________________

Short chapter bcoz I don't feel like writing more.

What do you think of the story till now??
Comment!!