~Chapter 9~

Author pov

The richness of rain makes both of them feel safe and protected. A blanket of nature for lovers to heal and reflect upon their feeling.

Namjoon and jin's heartbeat and the rhythm of the rain we're in perfect harmony.

Both of them knew that this moment is all they have. They feel like if they didn't express their love today then they won't be able to.

Jin leaned toward younger, eyes closed admiring the closeness of both rain and namjoon.

Namjoon looked at jin's eternal face. Getting by heart all the features of his.
But his plump lips stood out the most for him. Those gorgeous pink lips garnished with water looking like the most kissable lips he has ever seen.

They leaned closer. Badly wanted to taste others lips.
And it ultimately happens. Their lips finally collided bringing the feel of the beautiful rainbow which bloom after hardcore rain.

They moved their lips in synchronization. Savouring each other.

Namjoon escalated the kiss. Nibbling on others bottom lip asking for permission which jin gladly gave.

At this point, jin was basically on namjoon's laps with his hand around his neck gently tugging on his hair with his long beautiful fingers.

Namjoon has one hand on his lower back and one on his neck grabbing him firmly.

After a long minute, both of them departed for the need to breathe, a long thick string of saliva joining them which ultimately get blended with rain.

"Jin, can I ask you something?"
Namjoon asked joining their forehead.

"Yeah"
The black-haired male said keeping his hand on younger's shoulder.

"I don't know if you remember but I have been in love with you when I first saw you running around the uni. I can feel my heart dancing tell me that this is the one for me. When I saw you in the library you were looking so gorgeous. I can't stop my feet which move toward you or my mouth which wanted to talk to you or my ears who want to listen to your melodic voice.
But definitely, I can't stop my heart which dances on your tune.
Jin, you're my rainbow bringing colour to my dull life.
I thought that I enjoyed rain the most but spending time with you takes me to another level of euphoria.
Kim seokjin, I love you. I love you with all my heart. Will- will you be my boyfriend?"

Jin was crying like crazy. His tears getting washed away but his red shot eyes telling his real state.
"I love you Kim namjoon. I would love to be your boyfriend"

Namjoon gave a generous smile, water dripping from his brown wet hair.

"Thank you jin, for giving me a chance. I promise to give you my all happiness and to take your every pain away"
Namjoon kissed the back of jin's hand.

"Namjoon"
Jin has calmed down a little.
Nuzzling his head on his boyfriend's shoulder seeking comfort and body warm.

"I love you namjoon. I love you when I first saw you sitting in the rain. I fell more in love with you when I heard your beautiful poetry. You always have a special place in my heart which I just realised.
I want us to share every happiness and pain together. I love you joonie. I love you so much!"

Jin whispered his heart content only for the younger to listen too.

That evening both of them realise how much they love each other. That there is something called soulmate. That they want to be in each other arm for eternity, just like they are right now.

______________________________________

What do you think of the story so far??

Give honest opinion

I feel like this is bad.