~Chapter 3~

Author pov ( flashback)

For few weeks jin just collected all the information about his dimple boy.
Pulling all the string and connections from his colleagues, he even got his Instagram account.

His name Kim namjoon.
Age twenty one, one year younger.
Doing his music major.
His insta name is joonie21.
Most of his post is about rain and beautiful photos of himself which by the way seokjin took the screenshot and even made his phone wallpaper.

This is what jin got from his little research.

Currently, both the roommates were having their dinner.

"Jin can you pass me the sauce"
The silver-haired man asked his roommate.
Noticing that he didn't get any reaction from the latter jimin raised his eyes at jin to see a faint blush on his cheeks with eyes having dreaming haze.

"Okay bitch tell me who's he?"
Jimin moved toward the taller man's chair, snapping his fingers in front of his face to bring him back to reality.

Jin startled a little
"Ohh jimin did you said something?"

"Yeah baby, tell me what's the name of the guy that got you so sick in love?"
Jimin asked in the sweetest annoying voice and moving his eyebrows playfully.

Although jimin was his best friend still he didn't want to tell him about his crush because there's one thing you should know about him - Park Jimin can't keep secrets!!!

"Oh come on jin I know that look please tell me who is it? I won't tell anyone not even yoongi...promise"
Jimin said giving the cutest look.

"He thinks this trick will work on me..... I'm not your boyfriend PARK JIMIN"
Jin thought to himself giving a straight-faced to other
"Yeah just like you said in high school when I had a crush on one of our seniors and the next day you told the whole fucking school about it!!!! You know how humiliating it was".

This reminder of the past didn't have any effect on Jimin.

" oh god, that was in past jin. I won't do it again promise. Now tell me who your crush is pleased?" Silver-haired pleaded.

"No "
Seokjin gave him a straight answer going back to eating again.

"Please please, please jin I won't tell anybody I promise...come on tell me we're best friends for god's sake and
this is what I get from all these years of friendship"
Jimin declared holding on to his friend's shoulder shaking him rapidly.